24

———

The group arrived at the venue right as the doors opened. Taehyung was texting Yoongi, telling him how excited his friends were.

Chloey was smiling widely as they stood in line, watching as people slowly entered. "This is...wow! My heart is racing," she says, chuckling as they move closer.

"It's just a concert," Toby says, looking at a few guys who walk by.

"It's RM and Suga, aka August D! My idols!" She claims, waving her ticket as to get her point across.

Taehyung smiles, "They are idiots. No need to worship them," Taehyung says. Chloey rolls her eyes and nudges Kyle, "Tae said they are idiots."

Kyle raises his eyebrow, "Why do you say that?"

Taehyung just shrugs.

They all finally get inside, quickly finding their seats in the back. The venue wasn't huge, but a good size for beginners. Taehyung was so happy to look around and see people with shirts and signs, showing their love for his friends.

Taehyung gets a text from Yoongi, saying that they are going to start soon.

"They are going to start soon."

"I hope!"

It doesn't take long for the lights to go out, screams erupting the place. Chloey and Kyle stand up in excitement.

Red and blue lights start to flash's round and then two figures walk out on stage. Taehyung smiles when he sees Yoongi's face on the big screen.

"How's everyone tonight?" Namjoon's deep voice rang out.

Chloey screamed.

"Oh my god!" She screeched, "his voice!"

"Hi everyone," Yoongi says, giving a small wave.

The screams continue.

Their first song starts to play and everyone enjoys it, Yoongi and Namjoon doing amazing.

Through the concert, the crowd was hyped the whole time. Taehyung had a smile on his face the whole time as he tried to rap along to his friends.

Taehyung got a little sentimental at a slower song that Yoongi wrote way back when, his emotion showing in the song.

"Who hurt him!?" Chloey yells as she wipes her teary eyes, swaying to Yoongi's flow.

Taehyung sighs sadly, "Lots."

Soon, the concert ended and Yoongi had texted that he wanted to see Tae since he hasn't seen him in three weeks. Taehyung wanted to say no since he's with his friends and they don't know that he knows them, but he really did miss them both.

So, Taehyung told his friends to follow him as he followed the directions Yoongi texted him.

"Tae, you're heading backstage. We don't have passes," Kyle says.

Taehyung just waves him off, walking up to a guard and showing him the text that had proof from Yoongi. The guard nods and lets them through.

Taehyung walks to a door, opening it and smiling when Yoongi gets up, yelling as he runs and hugs Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs and hugs back as his friends stop in shock.

"Kid, I've missed you!"

"He has," Namjoon clarifies, "he even wrote a song about it."

Taehyung laughs and walks towards Namjoon once Yoongi let's go, hugging the taller one as well.