38

——————————————————

  ——————————————————

Taehyung walked into Jimin's room and saw him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. Taehyung sadly frowns, walking over and sitting next to him.

"Chim? You okay?"

Jimin sniffles and looks up with red eyes, "You were close to her," He croaks, "you talked to her."

Taehyung slowly nods and rubs Jimin's back, "Yeah."

"Did she know that I loved her?" Jimin asks, another tear falling from his eye.

Taehyung wipes the tear away and cups Jimin's damp cheek, "She did. She talked about you all the time. She was so proud of you and she knew that you loved her," Taehyung says, his own eyes slightly watering.

Jimin sobs and let's Tae let's him bury his face into his neck.

"I...I don't remember the last time I told her I loved her."

Taehyung sighs and hold Jimin's face, "Look at me. Your mom knew. You have no reason to feel guilty. No reason at all. You are a great son."

Jimin looks at Taehyung with watery eyes, "Was."

"No. You're still her son. And you're your dads son."

Jimin sadly nods and Taehyung kisses Jimin's forehead before bringing him to his chest. Tae rocks them as Jimin sniffles, letting his tears soak into Taehyung's shirt.

It must have been ten minutes of them just sitting there like that until Taehyung speaks up again.

"What happen with Jungkook?"

Jimin just sighs loudly. "He's the reason my moms dead and I let him know."

Taehyung shakes his head in disapproval, "Why would you think that? He's not."

"It was his gang. He brought them here into my home," Jimin angrily says.

"He would never. He lives to protect us, Jimin. You know this."

Jimin doesn't reply. Just makes Taehyung lay down, sitting up to kiss him slowly. Taehyun kisses back before pulling away.

"Take a nap," Taehyung whispers as he puts Jimin down, "you need to rest."

Jimin doesn't oppose and let's Taehyung take care of him.

"I love you, Jimin," Taehyung says and Jimin lays with his eyes closed.

"I love you too," Jimin mumbles.

"I know you're hurt, but don't hurt Jungkook please," Taehyung whispers before he kisses his forehead and heads to the door.

Jimin just brings the covers over his head to drown in the darkness.

   ——————————————————

   ——————————————————

I've decided to make this super short because I feel it's important.