10

———

Jimin got home pretty late. Jungkook was sitting on the elegant white couch, watching a movie. Jimin started to losses his tie, dropping his files on the floor as he walks over and sat next to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked over and Jimin Just gave him a sweet smile. "I'm glad you're here," Jimin whispers, "I've dreamed about coming home to you for a long time."

Jungkook gives a smile back, softly taking his hand, "I have never stopped thinking about you."

Jimin scoots closer, "But I'm still missing someone here."

Jungkook takes in a deep breath and cups Jimin's cheek, "Well, lets not think about that now."

Jimin nods and both boys start to lean in slowly as they looked into each others eyes. It's been literally years since the boys have kissed. It felt like the first time all over again.

Jungkook closes the gap, and happiness spreads in his chest. It felt as if they haven't missed a minute. Jimin kisses back with the same amount of emotion, gripping Jungkook's shirt closer as Jimin falls back. Jungkook hovers over him and holds him close, just like he did back then.

Jimin pulls away as he smiles, his eyes watering in joy.

"I've missed you so much."

Jungkook laughs and hugs Jimin's body, "God, Ive missed you more than I realized. I missed your voice, your snarky comments, your lips, your eyes, your body—"

Jimin laughs and pulls Jungkook back to kiss his lips again. Jimin cups both sides of Jungkook's face, just basking in that fact that this was his Jungkook he got to touch again.

"I-I love you," Jungkook says, his eyes searching Jimin's as he pulls away from the kiss.

Jimin smiles widely, his eyes disappearing, "Jungkook, I love you too."

It was bliss to hear.

Jungkook suddenly picked Jimin up, making his squeak. Jungkook tried to go up the stairs, almost tripping and making Jimin laugh, "Use the elevator!"

So Jungkook darts for the elevator, both boys giggling at each other as the elevator seems to take forever to reach the top floor. Jungkook rushes towards Jimin's room, almost getting lost with made Jimin cackle, and laying him in the enormous bed.

"Is that a fire place?" Jungkook asks, walking over and starting it as Jimin smiles fondly at him.

Once the fire is lit and crackling, Jungkook turns towards Jimin who was slowly unbuttoning his suit in the fire light.

Jungkook watches as Jimin slips his blazer off, dropping it to the hardwood floor. Jimin then unbuttons his pants, sliding them down, not breaking eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook's mouth hangs open the whole time Jimin undresses himself. Once Jimin is only in his boxers and button up, Jungkook doesn't stay still.

Jungkook walks over, standing in between Jimin's legs. He lifts Jimin's chin and runs the pad of his thumb over his cheek, "You're so beautiful," Jungkook whispers.

Jimin gives a little smile, "I know."

Jungkook chuckles as he brings Jimin's lips to his. The men kiss for a while until Jimin starts to take off Jungkook's t-shirt.

"You ready?"

"I've been ready for years," Jimin says, pulling back so Jungkook could take his clothes off.

Jimin admires how chiseled Jungkook has become. His arms and shoulders were big and Jimin loved how he looked even more manly than he did in high school. His baby face wasn't so baby anymore.

Jungkook gets naked and Jimin looks him over as if he's never seen him before. Everything was familiar but different.

"I wanna take it slow," Jungkook says as he slides Jimin's underwear off, "Just us and the moment."

Jimin smiles and helps Jungkook strip him, "That's all I ever wanted."

Jungkook gently lays Jimin down and kisses him as Jimin wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist. The two's hands roam each other's body as things get more heated.

"Jungkook, I want you," Jimin says softy, "I want you to love me like you never had before."

Jungkook nods and lays Jimin down, "Where's your lube?"

Jimin points to his nightstand. Jungkook crawls over and takes it out, looking at the label.

"Strawberry flavored?"

"I had some kinky nights alone."

Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

Jimin spreads his legs, making Jungkook's breath hitch as he quickly poured some lube on his fingers.

Jungkook hasn't had any sexual experience except his hand and porn. Seeing the person you love beautifully naked made Jungkook hard quickly.

"Next time we do this, I'm destroying that ass," Jungkook mumbles as he lubes up his shaft.

Jimin smiles, "Can't wait."

Jungkook centers his dick, touching Jimin's hole to get it ready. Jimin was biting his lip in anticipation.

"Ready, baby?"

Jimin nods, "Very."

Jungkook slowly pushes in, Jimin's tightness engulfing him. Jimin lowly groans and holds on to Jungkook's arms as he finally bottoms out.

"Jungkook, I've missed this feeling," Jimin breaths and Jungkook hovers over him, "I missed you."

Jungkook hugs Jimin's body, leaving little kisses on his chest as he slowly starts to move. Jimin hugs him back, his legs once again wrapping around his waist.

Jimin lets out little moans as Jungkook gets a good pace. Jungkook looks down at Jimin, loving how Jimin's mouth was parted open as breathless moans escaped.

Jungkook goes a little faster, Jimin whining at the feeling. Jungkook kisses Jimin as the boys get closer.

"Jimin," Jungkook breathes as he squeezes his waist. Jimin starts to grip Jungkook's hair as his prostate continues to be hit by Jungkook as his thrust get deeper.

The two continue to make love until Jimin moans and arches his back, cum leaking from his dick. Jungkook was holding back so Jimin could cum first but then Jungkook releases after Jimin, filling him up.

Both boys breath heavily as they come down from their highs. Jimin pulls away from Jungkook and sprawls out on the bed. Jungkook slips out of him, wiping his sweaty forehead before laying down next to Jimin.

"That was amazing," Jimin says as he looks at Jungkook.

"It really was."

Jimin chuckles and pecks Jungkook's lips.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"....bet."

"God, I missed you."

———

Why u sad? I don't know 몰라