11

MY SON IS SUCH A BEAN I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYLE IS THE CUTEST BEAN!!! DO YOU GUYS WANNA SEE A PIC—

NONE OF YOU better thirst over my GAY 13 yr old SON okay?

———

Taehyung swings around the shiny pole, cheers coming from the tipsy men in the crowd. Taehyung licks his lips as he stands at the edge of the stage. He drops down and opens his knees, making the men cheer and throw money at him.

Taehyung liked to feel empowered but he hated that he had to do this to do it. Getting the job was a blur. After the incident, he remembers crying in Yoongi's chest for hours. Yoongi kept telling Taehyung to call his boys, but Taehyung refused.

Taehyung couldn't let them into this mess again. He was an adult and he needed to figure things out without making them worry. Be he also couldn't keep it a secret.

So he decided to end it, no matter how much it broke him.

Yoongi had stayed with Taehyung most nights and Hoseok became suspicious. Taehyung didn't want anyone to know, so Yoongi lied.

Yoongi told him that Taehyung was upset because Yoongi told him what happened to his rapist back in high school. That Yoongi had killed him.

Hoseok was shocked and wouldn't look at Yoongi the same. He was scared.

So, Yoongi broke it off with Hoseok and focused on his music as he wrote some of his most raw songs.

Taehyung stayed in a haze of self hatred and guilt until Yoongi let Taehyung smoke with him once wild night.

That was the first time they had sex.

They didn't have sex often, mostly Yoongi watching Taehyung since he felt guilty every time he touched the boy.

Taehyung wasn't his. Not truly. He was in love with two others and Yoongi loved Hoseok.

Taehyung was wearing red panties that showed off the outline of his dick, clamps on his nipples as he danced in long black boot heels.

As Taehyung looked into the crowd, he instantly saw Jungkook standing in the back, his arms crossed as he watched. Jungkook met his eyes and his hard look softened.

Taehyung mistakenly got distracted and suddenly the chain connecting his nipple clams was being pulled making Taehyung gasp and almost fall into the crowd.

Taehyung catches himself but the man doesn't let go, grabbing Taehyung's thigh, his hand reaching for his dick.

Taehyung panics and tries to get out of his grasp, but he's suddenly getting pulled by another horny fuck. Taehyung squeaks when he starts to fall into the crowd, but suddenly he's getting pushed back on the stage and there's sounds of grunts and punches.

Taehyung looks through his tears as he backs away from the edge, seeing Jungkook fighting two guys at once, men yelling since they ruined the show.

Taehyung looks around and sees the security grabbing the men who were fighting, Jungkook included.

Taehyung couldn't move. All he could do is watch as Jungkook struggles in the grasp, looking back at Taehyung who quickly got up and rushed backstage so no one would see his tears.

Taehyung wasn't expecting that. Yeah, people have touched him but they have never tried to pull him into the crowd and grab intimate places. Taehyung's heart raced and he quickly ran out of his little room, pass the security and outside.

He ignores the whistles and cat calls from the men in line and looks down the sidewalk for Jungkook.

He sees his figure walking towards a motorcycle and he quickly chases after. Jungkook was just getting on as Taehyung stops in front of him.

Jungkook slowly looks up and just stares at Taehyung who stares back. The two didn't speak. Taehyung just stared with red rimmed eyes and Jungkook with expecting ones.

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook's knuckles that had blood on them.

"It isn't mine," Jungkook says when he notices.

Taehyung looks back up and sniffles.

"Thank you."

Jungkook's heart races and he wanted to reach out and hug Taehyung but Taehyung just quickly turns and starts to walk back inside.

And Jungkook did NOT look at his ass.

Once Taehyung was safely inside, Jungkook put on his helmet and drove away, back to Jimin.

———

This was short but shit happened 🤷🏼‍♀️