26

U 😭 W 😭 U

U 😭 W 😭 U

U must have your dads genes bc you're TOO FREAKING CUTE THE CURLS AWWWWWW LEMME FEED YOU AND READ U MY SMUT AS BEDTIME STORIES UWUWUWUWUWYWYWUWUWU I WANT a kid :(

Im17im17im17im17

Too young for babies. Toyoungtoyoungtkyoung-

I'm having a midlife crisis, clearly

Kyle, I miss you😩💖💖💖💖

———

Jungkook kept his guard up the whole time Siheon drove. Jungkook wasn't too worried since he could easily take him, but he was still careful.

Siheon pulled up to the same club as the other day. Siheon turns the car off. "Come on," he says, opening his door and getting out.

Jungkook does the same, staying a step behind the other. They walk to the same back door and through the same hall as before. Jungkook was prepared for the worse. He was ready to fight if they tried something.

Once they get to the door Jungkook had listened through, Siheon did a little knocking tune on the heavy door and then the it swung opened to an older male.

"Siheon," the man greets letting him in, but pausing when he sees Jungkook.

"He's with me."

The man lets Jungkook in.
Jungkook follows Siheon to a table with men sitting round, playing cards. Once they look up and see them, they stop their game, a cigar between the lips of a man with sharp features.

"Siheon, who's this?"

Siheon grabs Jungkook's arm who shrugs it off. "This is Jungkook."

That seem to get the attention of everyone, making the men turn and look at Jungkook. Jungkook narrows his eyes.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes-" Siheon gets cut off by Jungkook.

"Who the hell are you guys? And what do you want with Jimin?"

The man with the cigar chuckles, "Siheon, you didn't tell him?"

"No."

Jungkook turns to Siheon, "Tell me what?"

Siheon doesn't get to speak as the man talks over him. "Jungkook, what do you know?"

Jungkook crosses his arms, "I know you want to hurt my boyfriend." Jungkook watches as the man gives a small smile. The man shakes his head, "You have been mistaken. I don't care to hurt your... friend," the man puts his cigar out, "we just want you to have no distractions and weaknesses."

Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, "And why do you care?"

"Because, Jungkook. I want you to join."

"Join?"

"Yes. I want you to join our gang."

Jungkook breathlessly laughs, "A gang? seriously?"

The man didn't seem to like that Jungkook thought it was a joke. He looked to Siheon who grabbed Jungkook by the neck in a quick motion, keeping him in a headlock. But, Jungkook was prepared. He knew that he had to keep his guard up the whole time, so when Siheon wrapped around him, Jungkook grabbed him by the arm and pulled him over, slamming his body to the ground. Jungkook quickly makes a run for the door, but the man behind him yells.

"You will regret this, Jeon!"

Jungkook ran out the door.

______

Taehyung and Jimin were making out on his bed. Jimin was hovering on top, slowly kissing his mouth. Taehyung was enjoying it very much. They didn't seem to kiss too often so this was amazing.

"When will your friend be back?" Jimin asks as he bites at Taehyung's lip.

Taehyung groans. "Soon."

"Fuck."

Taehyung chuckles and hugs Jimin's head to his chest, making the older smile. "I love you, Jimin," Taehyung says softly, "and I know that I put you through a lot of stuff these past years, but I'm very grateful for you. And Jungkook."

Jimin looks up at Tae, his chin resting on his stomach, "Aww, that's sweet, baby. I'm grateful for you too."

Taehyung smiles and pinches Jimin's cheek.

Just then, the door opens and Toby walks in with a box of pizza. Toby smiles at the two and puts the box down, "Hungry?"

"Starving," Jimin says as he gets off Taehyung and walks over to the box.

Taehyung just watches Jimin fondly.

"Me too."

———

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Oh, and guys. I think wattpad deleted like 400 of my followers so if you followed me, can you check if you still are? Thank uuuuu