40

———————————————

      ———————————————

Hoseok passes Jungkook on his way down the stairs, the stressed look on his face indicating that he was going to see Jimin.

Hoseok got downstairs and Taehyung and Yoongi were now Inside, Taehyung laying his head on Jin's shoulder as Jin leaned against the counter.

"How is he?" Taehyung perks up when he sees Hoseok enter the kitchen.

Hoseok gives a small smile, "He made a few jokes so he's not too bad."

Taehyung smiles a little.

"But Jungkook was going up there so I don't know how long that will last."

Taehyung gasps and rushes upstairs. Hoseok watched the little boy run.

"Jungkook's back?" Jin asks.

"Yeah."

Jin was more comforted knowing that Jungkook wasn't out doing anything he'd regret. Yoongi stays silent as he looks around at the people wearing black.

"We should go upstairs. It's crowded and depressing down here," Yoongi says as he walks to the stairs.

The rest shrug and follow, the boys deciding to chill in the guest room next to Jimin's. Namjoon and Yoongi gave each other an awkward look but decided to keep it to theirselves that this was the room they fucked in.

In the next room, Taehyung watched as Jungkook whispered to Jimin who was glaring at him. "Talk to me please. I know you blame me and I'm sorry-"

"Leave me alone," Jimin sniffles.

Tae frowns, walking over to them, "Jimin, please. It's not his fault."

Jimin snaps his head, "How would you know?" He asks, "or are you just confused because you aren't the victim for once? Huh?"

Taehyung's mouth parts and he looks away from Jimin as Jungkook groans. "Jimin, why are you lashing out at us? We are here to comfort you. You just lost someone you loved!"

"Because of-"

"No it wasn't!" Jungkook deeply yells, standing up and blinks the years in his eyes I'm hope they won't fall.

"Yes it was!"

"I put myself in a gang to protect you! I would have hurt people to protect you! I would have done anything just so they didn't touch you!" Jungkook suddenly snaps, his voice loud and angry.

Jimin sits up more, "But you didn't protect my mother!"

Jungkook lets his tears fall as he breathes erratically. "I-I-"

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook in concern as he clutches his chest.

"Jungkook?"

"I-I can't breathe," Jungkook pants out, more tears falling, "why can't I b-breathe?"