49

—————

Jin and Namjoon sat on the back porch bundled up as they looked off into the woods. It was early in the morning and the boys had hot drinks in their hands that made them feel better in the crisp air.

"So, how is being famous?" Jin asks, smiling at Namjoon who just chuckles.

"I don't think I'm famous," Namjoon says, "why would I be?"

Jin scoffs, "We are in Texas and you got recognized. That's a big deal."

Namjoon smiles and plays with Jin's fingers, "It just happened so fast."

"I know. But I feel like you will stay big since your music means something," Jin tells him, "same with Yoongi."

Namjoon nods.

Hoseok walks around the corner, giving them a smile, "Hey, tonight we plan on hot tubbing. You in?"

Jin nods, "That sounds great."

Hoseok sits across from them, "Can I ask you guys something? You know, since you guys are the old married couple."

"The what?"

Jin just nods.

"When do you think would be a good time to try and have sex..?" Hoseok awkwardly asks, "I mean, I think he's ready? But I'm not sure-"

"Just ask."

Namjoon nods, "Definitely ask. It's his first time, Seok."

Both boys give him a look. "No, you took his first time," Hoseok says with a little irritation.

Namjoon's mouth opens in shock, "Oh. I totally forgot that happened."

"How did you-"

"I don't wanna think about it," Namjoon sighs, "but I don't count, alright? I was nothing."

Hoseok stands, "I feel very uncomfortable hearing you say that. I'm going to go."

Hoseok walks away.

Jin just sighs, "You're lucky he ever forgave you."

Namjoon just huffs.

Could they ever fully get past that?

—————

Jungkook took turns kissing his boyfriends, just cuddling with the cuties.

Jimin and Taehyung would kiss, but Jimin tried to make it heated. Jungkook separated them. "Let's not have sex in a house full of friends and my brother."

"Come on," Jimin smiles, "don't want a challenge?"

Jungkook raises his eyebrow.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "You guys can do the challenge. I'm too loud to try," he says as he sits up.

"Aww," Jimin chuckles, "loud baby."

"Shut up."

Taehyung gets up, "Are you guys going to do it?"

"Nah," Jungkook says, "I want to spend real time with you guys."

The three decide to go downstairs where everyone else was as dinner cooked.

"Are we watching a movie?"

Namjoon shakes his head.

"You know what we should do?" Jimin suggests.

"What?"

"Play spin the bottle."

"Are you just naturally dumb?"