25

———

Jungkook left pretty quickly after that, getting to the dorms before Siheon does. Jungkook was worried. They didn't sound like they were planning anything good, and Siheon was giving them information about him and Jimin. Jungkook had no idea what it was about.

Jungkook didn't know if he should confront Siheon or just pretend he doesn't know and keep an eye on him. Jungkook wanted to confront but he needed to be sure he wouldn't stab him in his sleep if he did.

Jungkook got into bed, staring at the wall as his dorm door opened and Siheon walked in, trying to be quite. Jungkook clenched his jaw and really wanted to reach over and grab him to demand answers.

Jungkook stared at the wall as he heard Siheon get ready for bed until the lamp turned off.

Jungkook didn't really sleep that night.

____

Jimin sat in his room that was mostly empty and looked at the bed that was big and boyfriend-less.

Jimin despised sleeping every night. It just reminded him that he was alone. He missed his boyfriends every night. He missed their warmth and waking up to them. He missed the kisses and attention he would get.

Jimin was starting to regret staying.

"Jiminie," Jimin's mother poked her head into the room, "You're father calls you for work."

Jimin sighs, "I thought I would manage idols," Jimin says as he turns in his spinny chair.

Jimins mom walks in and sits on jimin's bed, "you can do whatever once you're the CEO, baby," his mom says, "but it takes time. And work."

"I miss them, mom."

Jimin's mom smiles sweetly when she realized why Jimin was so down. She walks over and hugs his neck, "I do too. But you will see them all the time, okay?"

"I haven't seen Taehyung in weeks. I hate it."

"Go visit him. Stay the weekend," his mom says, "your father will just have to hold off until you get back."

Jimin smiles and kisses his mom's cheek, "Thanks. I guess I should head out then?" Jimin asks as he stands up and goes to his closet.

Jimin's mom nods and walks to the door, "Tell Tae I said I miss him."

"Will do."

———

Taehyung was sitting with Toby on his bed, both boys doing their homework. Taehyung has put on some classical music for them to read to. Toby didn't mind, enjoying the piano as he wrote down notes.

Taehyung was highlighting important words when there was a knock at the dorm door.

Toby sighs and puts his book beside him as he gets up. "I swear, if this is Chloey when I told her we were studying-"
Toby opens the door, surprised to see a pretty boy who wasn't Chloey.

"Uhh.."

"Is Tae here?" Jimin asks, walking inside even though he wasn't invited in yet. Jimin just smiles when he sees his baby writing in a notebook as he sits criss cross on the bed.

Taehyung looks up, a wide square smile forming on his face. Taehyung stands up as Jimin walks closer, the two meeting into a hug.

Toby walks pass them, a small smile on his face as the two pull apart and kiss. Toby finally realized who it was.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?"

Jimin throws his bag on the floor, "I missed you way too much."

Taehyung giggles and pulls Jimin down on his bed, hugging him. Jimin chuckles and pulls Tae closer, sighing in happiness to be able to be laying with one of his boyfriends.

"I've missed you too."

"How cute!" Toby says, "I'm glad to finally meet you. I'm Toby!"

Jimin nods and then snuggles his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Toby, could we be alone?" Taehyung asks Toby who was already grabbing his things.

"Sure thing. Please don't have sex on my bed."

"No promises," Jimin mumbles as Toby walks out.

Taehyung smiles and kisses Jimin again, "It's felt like years."

"It has. I've been so sad without you two," Jimin says as he rubs his thumb over Taehyung's cheek.

"I miss Jungkook," Taehyung frowns, "when will I see him?"

Jimin hums, "Whenever you come down next, I guess."

Taehyung whines and wraps himself around Jimin. Jimin smiles and yawns as he closes his eyes.

Jimin fell asleep pretty fast, finally getting the good night sleep he's craved. Taehyung being in his arms.

————

Jungkook decided to confront Siheon.

Siheon got back from classes, throwing his backpack by his bed and throwing his self on top of the covers. Jungkook closes his history book, sitting up some.

"Siheon?"

"Mhhm?"

"I followed your the other night. And I know that you are going to do something to Jimin," Jungkook says, staring at Siheon who sat up in shock.

"You what?"

Jungkook stands up, "Tell me what you plan to do, Siheon."

"Jungkook, you have no idea what you're talking about," Siheon says.

"Tell me."

Siheon sighs, "I think I'd rather show you," Siheon says as he goes to the door, "Come on."

"I'm not stupid. I'm not going with you," Jungkook says, his eyes narrow.

"Jungkook. Do you want to know the truth?"

Jungkook glares at Siheon, finally moving to follow him out the door.

Where ever Siheon was taking him, Jungkook knew that it wasn't good.

But he needed to find out what was going on.

————

Dis bootiful

Dis bootiful.

Check out my other books if your haven't :)