29

———

Yoongi's breath hitched. He locked eyes with Taehyung who had a shocked, worried look. Yoongi quickly put the microphone to his mouth that seemed very dry, and quickly thought of something to say.

"That's messed up, dude," Yoongi says, his heart racing, "who says that?"

People seemed a little less shock, but of course things don't always go as they plan.

"No. I know you killed him. I know you buried his body, Min Yoongi. Ralph told me!"

Now Yoongi was angry. He ignored all the shocked expressions and his friends worried ones and tried to remain calm.

"Who the fuck is Ralph?" He lies, "and who the fuck are you? Don't even try me. Who accuses someone of this shit? I suggest you get the fuck out, buddy," Yoongi says, glaring daggers into the guy's head.

The guy gets his microphone taken away from him and gets escorted by security. As the man passes by Taehyung, Taehyung recognizes him.

It's the guy Ralph was talking to in the library.

Taehyung looked back at Yoongi who was angrily gripping the mic. Jimin and Jungkook where shocked. They never expected anyone to know. Let alone confront.

"Oh, fuck," Jimin whispers.

Hoseok worriedly looked at his boyfriend and then made eye contact with Joon who shrugged in confusion.

No one other than the three boyfriends knew the truth.

And they planned to keep it that way.

———

Once the interview was over, Yoongi quickly went backstage. Hoseok was the first to jump up and follow.

Taehyung looked at his boyfriends, "This isn't good."

"No shit," Jungkook says as he thinks, "let me go see if that guy is still here."

"Jungkook, no," Taehyung tries to stop him but he's already walking out the building.

Taehyung gives Jimin a worried look who just shakes his head since he didn't know what to say. Jin walks over and starts to speak, "What the hell was that about?"

Taehyung looks to Jimin who comes up with an answer. "I don't know. Someone clearly doesn't like Yoongi. Though, I don't blame them."

"Seriously?" Taehyung says.

Jin chuckles, "Well, he seemed angry about it."

"I would be too."

Jin sighs and spots Namjoon coming out from backstage. Jin rushes over to him.

Taehyung looks over at his two friends that where talking to each other and sighs, laying his head on Jimins chest.

"Don't worry. No one believed him."

Taehyung just nods, "I hope. Because Yoongi isn't the only one that would get in trouble."

Jimin's breath seems to leave him.

———

Jungkook looked all around until he saw a car with the guy sitting inside. Jungkook didn't waste any time as he strolled over and pounded on his window.

The man opened his door, "The hell?"

"You need to watch yourself. Stop spreading lies," Jungkook hisses.