39

Guys I thought this was so funny

Guys I thought this was so funny. It looks like she's answering her asshkjxsnkllvdsx

———————————————————

———————————————————

Taehyung enters the living room with grown men and women who were chattering about downstairs. Taehyung looks around until he spots his friends.

He goes over to Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon who were sitting at the bar. Yoongi spots Taehyung and once he meets his eyes, Taehyung breaks.

Tears fall from his eyes and he walks into Yoongi's open arms. Taehyung felt for Jimin. He hated the fight between his lovers. But Taehyung was also sad about Mrs. Park. She was like the mother he never had, and it hurts to lose someone who cared for him in that way.

Yoongi comforts Taehyung, walking to the back door so they could be in private.

"Shh, Tae. It's okay," Yoongi says as he caresses his hair.

"No. Jimin hates him," Taehyung sobs and moves away from Yoongi, "everything is changing. Jungkook is going to go back to being cold, Jimin will become hostile and I'll lose both!" Taehyung rambles, pacing slightly.

Yoongi watches his, his eyebrows furrowed in slight worry. "That won't happen."

Taehyung stops and drops the to ground, sitting down and sighing loudly, putting his head in his hands.

Yoongi sits next to him. Taehyung just stays silent for the rest of the time.

————

Jungkook stares at the pond water, a broody expression on his face. His mind raced of memories with Jimin, but it always gets ruined with the present.

Was it his fault? Yeah, he should have done something instead of ignoring the leader. He should of dropped out of school, or went to another to avoid all the shit.

Jungkook angrily groans and throws a rock into the water, hoping that the action would calm him down some.

It didn't.