43

more questions hereeeeee:

[ I'm being selective so make sure the question is needed for the characters :) ]

—————

Jimin could feel arms wrapped around his waist as he wakes in one of the the guests room. Jimin turns his head to see Jungkook who had his eyes closed as he laid next to him. The room had a morning glow, the sunlight beaming through the curtains just barely missing Jungkook's eyes.

Jimin turns, making Jungkook slowly open his eyes and give a small smile to Jimin who turns to face him. Jimin gives a small smile back.

"You're always beautiful in the morning," Jungkook whispers, his arms still wrapped around Jimin.

Jimin gives a small chuckle, "I'm more handsome, Yeah?"

Jungkook shakes his head.

Jimin closes his eyes as he basks in the warmth of Jungkook. He also knew that once he opened his eyes they would have to talk.

Jungkook leaned closer to give a little kiss on Jimin's nose. He smiled.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jungkook whispers as he runs his fingers over Jimin's exposes arms, "I never wanted anything to happen. I never wanted to hurt you in any way."

Jimin opens his eyes and sadly furrows his eyebrows. Jimin puts his hand on Jungkook's cheek and brings him closer, giving his cheeks kisses. Jungkook closes his eyes and smiles sadly.

"Don't apologize for doing nothing," Jimin says as he rests his forehead on Jungkook's.

"But-"

"It's okay," Jimin soothes as he caresses his thumb over his cheek, "it was nothing you did. I was just upset. You're perfect, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiles in relief and pulls Jimin closer, burying his face Into Jimin's neck.

Jimin pulls Jungkook closer so he was laying on Jimin's chest. Jimin pushes Jungkook's hair back from his face and leans down to give his forehead kisses.

Jungkook smiles widely, his bunny smile making Jimin smile. Jimin continues to give little kisses to him, a giggle slipping from his mouth.

Jimins stops, "Did you giggle?"

Jungkook shrugs.

"Use your words."

Jungkook suddenly laughs and lifts his head up. "Is that what I sound like? I sound that cringy?"

Jimin just raises his eyebrow. Jungkook smiles at him, scooting up and puckering his lips. Jimin sucks in his lips so Jungkook couldn't kiss him. Jungkook shrugs and goes to Jimin's neck.

Jimin giggles and pulls Jungkook away, meeting his lips.

The two kiss slowly, Jimin pulling Jungkook closer. Jungkook straddles him, pushing Jimin's chest down. Jimin gives a small whine and stops kissing.

"Jungkook, I love you," Jimin says, his hands resting on the back of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook smiles and cups Jimin's face with both of his hands.

"I love you more than you could know, Jimin, my baby."

Jimin blushes and leans up to kiss Jungkook, but Jungkook leaned down at the same time with the same speed and the boy's end up hitting each other's heads.

Jimin yelps and touches his forehand as Jungkook laughs at the situation.

The sunlight beamed on Jungkook, his bare chest being turned golden. Jimin smiles wide and takes Jungkook's big hand in his little one.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jimin gets his attention, "I'm going to marry you and Taehyung."

Jungkook smiles and puts jimin's hands above his head as he leans down to be closer to his face, "I count on it."

The boys continue to kiss all morning long.

—————

Taehyung munches on his lunch in the cafeteria, Toby sitting across from him. The two had had their first lecture of the day in the class with the hot teacher, according to Toby.

"You know, America seems fun to visit, but I don't wanna get shot by a white man," Toby says randomly making Taehyung look up from his food.

"What?"

"If I was to get shot, it would be by the hot Korean teacher. Or the guy who plays blank panther, you know?" Toby says as if it was a casual sentence.

Taehyung's mouth hangs open as he tired to think of how to answer. Toby isn't phased as he eats his salad with ease.

"You're a white man." Taehyung finally gets out.

"Yeah but I'm gay so it doesn't count."

"Being gay isn't a race."

"See, I disagree."

"Toby, that isn't a thing."

"Sounds like your closed minded to me."

"Are you serious?"

"3000 percent."

Taehyung gasps.

"It's too soon."

Toby rolls his eyes, "Just believe me. Gays are the superior race."

Taehyung blinks and sighs loudly. "Toby, you sound like Hitler. Actually, you sound every racist out there."

"Wrong."

"Now you sound like Trump."

Toby pauses and gets up, taking his food and walking away. Taehyung watches in confusion.

Taehyung just shrugs and decides to eat in peace.

—————

So genuinely, what do you guys think about what happen in this chapter?