42

—————

"Jungkook? ..... What did you do?"

"What do you mean what did I do? You were there. If I just handled it better..."

Yoongi sighs and thanks god that Jungkook didn't actually kill someone. Yoongi sits on the bench outside the store as he talks.

"You're an idiot. You didn't kill her, Jungkook. There is no way in hell you would have known that would have happened. So stop."

Jungkook sighs heavily. "He hates me."

"No he doesn't. Just talk to him. You guys get on my nerves. You guys always make things dramatic. Even Taehyung."

"Don't act like you aren't dramatic."

"Only when it's necessary."

Jungkook just sniffles and movement could be heard. "I'm going to go over there now."

"Smart. Wonder who thought of that?"

"Yeah. Thanks Yoongi."

Yoongi's lips lifts slightly, "Yeah. No problem."

Jungkook hangs up and Yoongi sits there with a small smile. Jungkook was as human as the rest of them even though he acted like he was invincible.

The gas station doorbell rings as the door opens and Namjoon walks out, holding a plastic bag full of snacks. He spots Yoongi and smiles, "I got you your favorite."

Yoongi sticks his hands out and unnoticeably pouts.

Namjoon places the candy on his palm and goes to punch his cheek but Yoongi slaps his hand away, "Dude, stop."

"You're just a little kid!" Namjoon chuckles in slight fond.

"You've been acting weird this trip. What is with you?" Yoongi asks as they walk towards the van.

"Me?" Namjoon asks as he shakes his head. "You've changed. You have become more friendly since you've been with Hoseok," Namjoon explains as they get in the back.

Yoongi snorts. Maybe he has, but he remembered what Taehyung said and knew that that being tough all the time wasn't the real him. Yoongi was amazed that he could be around people who made him comfortable to be himself.

Yoongi smiles as he looks out the window, biting into his chocolate.

————

Jungkook climbs up to Jimin's balcony and quietly opens the glass door. The room was empty and Jungkook sighs in comfort as he looks at the familiar room. He goes to sit on the bed and waits for Jimin.

He planned to have a real talk with him. No one was leaving angry or sad. He missed him a lot, and Jimin didn't need to be alone right now anyway.

Jungkook spent his time on his phone, going through Jimin's desk, almost reading a book, but eventually ends up laying down and resting his eyes.

He soon falls asleep.

It was very late when Jimin left his father's room since his dad fell asleep while talking. Jimin walks up the stairs to his floor and goes to his room ready to plop into bed.

Jimin almost has a heart attack when he sees a body laying in his bed, but he calms down when he sees it's Jungkook who was asleep.

Jimin sighs and goes over to wake him up, but stops when he sees his peaceful face. His mouth was slightly parted and he had his arms wrapped around himself.

Jimin's tummy gets butterflies and all he wants to do is cuddle him. Jimin's eyes tear up and he didn't know why.

Jimin goes to his closet and takes out a soft blanket, walking over and covering up Jungkook. He turns in his sleep, smushing his face into the pillow. Jimin smiles a little and moves the black hair out of his eyes. He was adorable.

Jimin runs his thumb down Jungkook's cheek before leaning down and kissing his forehead.

Jimin backs away and gets a paper from his desk, writing down where he would be and placing it on the table beside the bed. Jimin takes Jungkook's shoes off and plugs his phone in. He furrows his eyebrows when he sees a book on his bedside table since Jungkook didn't like to read. Jimin walks to the door and turns the light out, glancing at him one last time before going to the guest room, his heart yearning for the boy he loved so much.

Jimin didn't want to admit that Jungkook had nothing to do with his mothers death.

But he knew.

————

Ask questions here :