21

@ ddybbyb plz follow twt

———

Jungkook had a long day of classes and he wasn't listening in, like, all of them. He went to eat after his last class, then FaceTiming his boys. By the time he got back to his dorm, it was pretty damn late.

He unlocked the door and walked in, expecting to see Siheon asleep or in bed, but the room was empty. Even the small bathroom.

Jungkook just shrugged it off and took a long hot shower since his back seemed tense. Once he got out and got into bed, it was around 11:00 pm.

Jungkook snuggles down and was about to turn the lamp off when Siheon opened the door and walked in, sighing very loudly.

"Oh," Siheon says when he sees Jungkook looking over at him, "did I wake you?"

Siheon was clutching his hand, and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "Uh, no. Why are you getting in so late?"

Siheon just sighed and walked into the bathroom, "Uhh, just got caught up."

He closes the door and Jungkook could hear the sink water running. Jungkook shrugged, even though it was weird, and layed back down.

He soon fell asleep.

———

"I say, tell them you're gay."

Yoongi sighs and looks over at Hoseok who had his leg resting on his other one, raising his eyebrows at everyone in the room.

Namjoon and Yoongi were in a meeting with their managers to figure things out before they got too big. Like all the rumors that could ruin their careers.

"We can't have that," Namjoon says as he rolls his eyes, "it's music industry. No one can be gay unless you're a lesbian."

"I'm lesbian."

Yoongi shrugs in agreement.

"No. If Namjoon and Jin can't come out, you two definitely can't. People won't like Hoseok," a manager says.

Hoseok takes offense, "And why not?"

"Because..."

Hoseok looks away, "ouch."

Yoongi pats Hoseok's shoulder as he speaks, "Don't bully him. But I'm not going to lie If someone asks me," Yoongi shrugs.

"Fine. Just don't be obvious about it, please."

Namjoon huffs and looks at the picture of Jin on his phone sadly.

He wished he could show the world who he loved.

————

This is helllla short but im busyyyyyyyyy

FOLLOW TGE ACC BITCHES