32

———

Jimin was surprised to say the least. His eyes widen and he reacted naturally, pushing Siheon back, punching him in the face.

Siheon made a slight yelp and held his nose, looking at Jimin who looked back in shock.

"I think you just broke my nose!" Siheon says as he winces, pulling his hand away from his nose, Jimin seeing that it was a little crooked.

Jimin gasps, "W-well you shouldn't have kissed me!"

"I can't help it! You're hot as hell!" Siheon yells back, trying not to touch his nose that was now bleeding.

Jimin loudly groans, "I know that! But you don't kiss me you son of a bitch!"

Siheon whines, "This hurts."

Jimin sighs and gets up, "It's what you get."

Jimin walks over with a rag, giving it to him. Siheon takes it and tries to wipe the blood, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to do that since I first saw you."

"I was a bitch."

"I know," he shrugs, "but that's my type."

Jimin shakes his head in disbelief, "I'm so stupid."

"What? Why?"

"I thought you liked Jungkook."

Siheon pauses and then snorts loudly, "That's a big fat no."

"Oh?"

Siheon sighs and tries to clean the blood from his nostrils, but he winces too much. Jimin snatches the rag and scoots closer as he starts to carefully clean his nose.

"I can't believe you actually kissed me. What were you thinking?" Jimin asks, shaking his head in disapproval.

Siheon watches Jimin. "Jimin, you're so beautiful. The first time I saw you, my heart raced.  Your eyes and voice made me infatuated instantly. Even your faint lisp. Everything. I despised that Jungkook got to have you. All of you. You're like a white rose," he says as Jimin's eyes widen again and Siheon puts his hand on his cheek, "so rare and pure. I couldn't let you be with someone who won't appreciate the way I would."

Jimin swallows and looks away, "S-Stop."

"Why? Am I making you realize that Jungkook isn't the right one? He made you leave that one time. God, I would have grabbed you and snuggles the hell out of you. I wouldn't ever let you go," Siheon says as he pulls Jimin's face closer, their lips about to touch when Jimin pulls back, pushing Siheon back, his body hitting the floor.

Siheon groans and turns to face Jimin who looked down at him in surprise.

"You're too good, Jimin."

"I need you to leave," Jimin says as he gets up, "you need to go and not come back."

"Why?"

Jimin picks Siheon up by the shirt, "You have caused too much trouble. Leave."

Siheon gives Jimin a smirk, "Fine. But I'll be keeping an eye on you. I'll protect you since Jungkook won't."

"Shut up," Jimin snaps, "he protects with his life."

"Then where is he?"

Jimin swallows the lump in his throat and slams the door in Siheon's questioning face.

———

"Get the fuck out."

Jungkook narrows his eyes at the man that was the supposed gang leader. He and another guy showed up at his dorm door and invited theirselves in, and Jungkook wasn't happy about it.

"No. Son, we are asking you one more time."

Jungkook scoffs, "I said no. Now leave," he tells them.

The man sighs and looks at his friend who takes out a gun from his suit pocket, "Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, you are joining."

"What you gunna do?" Jungkook asks, his fist clenching, "kill me?"

"Of course not," the man says as he straightens his suit tie, "but there is a boyfriend of yours that has a target on his head."

Jungkook's chest tightens and his hands start to shake. He couldn't let these men hurt Jimin. They wanted to kill him. His precious Jimin. Jungkook wasn't NOT going that let them get close enough.

"I'll kill you first," Jungkook grits his teeth.

The man chuckles, "Yes, well that will do you no good. I have many men who will do the job for me."

Jungkook was getting more angry by the minute.

The man sighs, "Son, all you have to do is join. You will be a protector. You will not have to kill anyone. Only if necessary," he explains.

"Why me? I don't fucking want this!"

"You've proven yourself."

Jungkook glares, "Get the hell out."

"Only if you agree to join," he says, "and then you will only have to see me when I call."

Jungkook shakes his head.

"I can have my men go to Jimin as we speak-"

"Fine!" Jungkook blurts, "Fine. I'll join. But I will not hurt anyone. And you will leave Jimin alone!"

"Oh Jungkook," he says, "that's just part of the job."

The older of the two smiles and turns to walk out, the other man putting his gun away. Once the door closes, Jungkook doesn't move. He couldn't believe what he had just gotten into.

What the fuck was he supposed to tell his boyfriends?

———

ig: chubbybrooke
And
Twt: ddybbyb

:))

Guys I love you. I really appreciate how much you have all done for me. I wish I could update four times a day like I use to, but I can't :( I'm sorry.