Max Verstappen- Anniversary

• इन्हें समर्पित: OFFTH3MARK

19- requested by OFFTH3MARK 

"Hey babe, I'm home!" Max called to you "your home kind of late," you said sarcastically. "I know, I went out with Pierre and Daniel last night. We ended up getting a little drunk and staying at Daniels," Max tried to explain.

"Fine then, just sit down and I'll start dinner," you said "Y/N I really am sorry, I know that today was our anniversary and I missed most of it but I promise I'll make it up to you," Max tried "just shut up and go away," you interrupted.

You had planned breakfast in bed for the two of you, a nice romantic lunch and a quiet night in. But none of that had happened because Max decided to go out and get drunk. There was going to be candles at the lunch, beautiful fairy lights, gourmet food, slow songs and most importantly Max but again he seems to forget everything about your relationship sometimes even you.

The time had gone by Max hadn't talked in about an hour, he was slowly scrolling through Instagram. You hoped he wasn't looking at other girls pictures, or he was in a lot more trouble than before.

"Y/N can we just talk about this?" Max begged "no, when I'm ready to talk I'll tell you," you growled. "Fine if your going to be a bitch about it I'll just go back to Dans!!" Max shouted "your not going anywhere, we are going to spend the rest of our fucking anniversary together!" You screamed.

"It's as if you don't even love me anymore, your either at a race or busy with your friends. As if I'm not important anymore, you missed our 1 year anniversary Max. Just because you were out with your fucking friends!" You shouted as tears started to trickle down your cheeks.

 "Oh Y/N love, please I do still love you, This was a one time thing, your the single most important thing in my life," Max spoke softly, moving his hand to cup your face.

"Don't touch me, I mean it," you warned, Max slowly retracted his hand. "I promise this will never happen again, just give me one last chance?" Max begged "one last chance but do it again and we'll have a serious problem," you spoke.

I know its very short but I think it's ok.

F1 One Shots - Requests Closedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें