Lando Norris- Somebody Else

Not a request but a song, I thought of the storyline I guess and went that's a good idea.

So I heard that you found somebody else,

And at first I thought it was a lie,

I took all my things that make sounds,

The rest I can do without,

I was sat in the bar with my friends, Grace and Anna. We always go out on a Friday night, when we have a time off work and school. 

"Did you know Landos going out with somebody new?" Grace pointed out. 

"Really?" I asked, the shock evident in my voice. She was never known to be a reliable source so I wasn't ready to believe her yet.

"Why did you bring that up?" Anna asked, curiously.

Grace pointed to a corner in the club, "is that not him there?"

She was right it was him, but he was drinking with a few friends, most of which I knew. No girlfriend.

The girls began to branch away, Grace leaving first and then Anna. They of course had found the right guy for tonight. I hadn't found that guy yet, I was preoccupied with keeping an eye on Lando. He'd started dancing with a girl, but she looked more like a hook up than a girlfriend. I don't want it to be his girlfriend anyway.

Lando and I broke up about a month or two ago, I broke it off over text because he was away. 

I regret it all.

I shouldn't have ended it, I shouldn't have done it by text but at the same time I thought, I shouldn't have gotten with him at all.

I don't do relationships, the first one I had was with him and of course I fucked that up, I'm better off alone. I couldn't do the relationship thing if every time he left I thought about others. I never did cheat but I thought about it and I didn't like that.

I don't want your body,

But I hate to think about you with somebody else,

Our love has gone cold,

You're intertwining your soul with somebody else,

He tried to call me after I ended it, I could hear the pain in his voice and heard the small sob he so desperately tried to conceal when I listened to the voicemail he left. I felt terrible from that moment on but due to my own pride I couldn't just take it all back, tell him I was wrong and apologise. 

Not that he would have like that anyway.

I watched as he lead her out of the club, watching as she clung onto him. Thinking about the things he might do to her that he did to me first. 

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone,

And then leaving with somebody else,

No, I don't want your body,

But I'm picturing your body with somebody else,

Now or never.

I slipped through the crowd, the thoughts still clouding my mind.

"Lando!" I called, instantly regretting it and wanting to turn and run as he looked back. He went rigid and the girl he was taking home sat in the taxi looking at me. He turned to the girl, talking to her and then shutting the car door before it sped off.

Good he sent her home.

He walked up until he was inches from me. I suddenly became shy, an effect only Lando has on me.