Charles Leclerc- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree 2

For no one in particular just a part two of Rocking Around the Christmas Tree.

Charles and you had actually started going out after that night, of course it was only a few weeks later but you really, really liked him.

You two were actually spending Christmas together in Charles apartment. You were meeting his mum for the second time. You weren't scared but you certainly didn't want to make a fool of yourself as this was only her second time meeting you. 

Outfit of reference.

Charles had other plans though

Charles had other plans though. You met his mother at the door and treated her politely. 

"Hi Mrs. Leclerc it's so nice to see you again," you smiled "it's nice to see you again to Y/N," she laughed. 

Charles was busy setting the table and cooking. He was the better cook of the two of you so he cooked Christmas dinner which wasn't a good idea as he panicked a lot.

"Merde, merde, merde!" You could hear him shouting frantically in the kitchen. Charles mother walked into the kitchen to help him while you poured everyone a glass of wine.

A moment later Charles and his mother reappeared, with food in their hands. Charles had a nasty burn on his hand.

"Char sweetheart, what did you do?" You asked him "I forgot to put on the oven mitts," he admitted, a pink blush appearing on his cheeks.

You brought him back into the kitchen and broke off some Aloe Vera that you set up on his window sill. You kissed his hand carefully. "What are you doing, chérie?" He questioned "I'm kissing it better," you laughed before rubbing the aloe Vera on his burn.

Then you and Char sat down with his mother and ate dinner. 

You could feel Charles hand graze your thigh, you guessed your teasing had turned him on. He ran his hand up your thigh and slipped into under your skirt. You leaned into Charles and whispered in his ear "stop doing that Char." 

Then you continued your conversation with his mother, lifting your glass to take a drink. Just then Charles slipped his hand in your underwear, grazing your clitoris. You choked on your wine as he I'd that, you quickly put your glass down as you spluttered.

"Are you ok Y/N?" Charles mother asked, you nodded to reassure her. "Are you sure?" Charles asked, trying very hard to suppress his grin. 

His mother eventually left to go home and sleep. Charles looked almost happy that she left. 

Just as he closed the door and said bye, he kissed you.

Then the two of you repeated what you did after that Christmas party.