Charles Leclerc- Amber Lounge Laziness

42- requested by emz353

"Charles fucking Leclerc I swear if you don't get out of bed you will not get it tonight!" You screamed at your lazy "boyfriend". Despite him being an F1 driver he was seriously lazy. Quotations around boyfriend because you two are best friends with benefits, who are starting to become more.

"Y/N I know you really want to go to this Amber Lounge thing but I hate going to parties so can we just stay here," Charles begged.

"But Charlie I already told Pierre we'd go and I'd feel bad ditching him," you told him. "How about I tempt you with Friends and your favourite move," he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well I guess we can delay going for a little while," you said "that's not what I meant Y/N," he said. 

"Can we just stay here and cuddle!" He shouted playfully. "Fine, your lucky I love you," you said, abruptly closing your mouth after realising what you said.

"Did you just say you love me?" Charles asked "you know what I meant, I love you in a bestfriend way," you rambled.

"No I know what you meant," he laughed as you blushed. "I love you too so it's ok," he grinned cheekily. 

"Don't scare me like that you monster!" You squealed. "I'm sorry, come on over here," he chuckled as you sat beside him on the couch.

He wrapped an arm around your waist and you both sat on the couch watching friends.

Is it bad that I know some of the Friends episodes word for word.