Pierre Gasly- Hate

1- requested by ChachaScamander 

I glared at the Frenchman who was striding confidently towards me. "The fuck you want bastard?" I asked "I wanted to ask you about my interviews," he said "did I not just tell you all of them about half an hour ago," I spoke. He nodded and shrugged, his usual and annoying carefree shrug.

"Here take this sheet Pierre and fuck off," I said "I think you should tone it down with your swearing amour," Pierre cooed. I just continued to glare and keep my arms crossed "now if your done, go away," I spoke, he wasn't leaving though. Pierre was planning on bugging me for even longer "Pierre fucking Gasly if you don't leave me alone I will slap you!" I said, raising my voice a little.

"Before you start screaming again let's go somewhere more quiet," Pierre grinned, he was really trying to piss me off. "Alright now, rant away chèrie," He cooed, then we begun a historical screaming match.

"How do you manage to piss people off so much!" I screamed "I don't piss that many people off, mostly you and I still don't even know why!" He shouted.

"Why do you hate me?" Pierre shouted "I don't hate you, you dumbass! I just, you're so incredibly annoying sometimes actually all the time!" I screamed. "What is it, am I just too cocky, over confident and whatever else!" He shouted.

"Why would it matter to you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, he was annoying me and confusing me. "Fine do you really want to know," he spoke, calming down a bit "of course I want to know, why else would I ask," I said sassily. 

"I'm in love with you," he whispered, I almost didn't hear the end of his sentence. "What, what do you mean you're in love with me," I said, my voice falling to a whisper as well.

"Um I, I shouldn't have said that," he started, I didn't let him finish because I had already smashed my lips onto his. He instantly kissed me back, going for tongue action straight away.

"What was that?" Pierre asked. "I was testing it," I said "and I definitely liked it," I seduced, pulling him in once again to kiss him more aggressively. 

"Would you be my beloved girlfriend then?" He asked. "Nah I'm with you for the hate sex," I joked, he looked a little disappointed. "I was joking, you dumbass," I laughed, giving him another kiss.