Pascal Wehrlein- Forget

50- requested by ChachaScamander

Your phone began to ring as you lay on your bed crying about breaking up with your long term boyfriend Pascal once again, you couldn't stop crying, you really missed him. You picked up the phone and saw it was Pascal's caller ID, you don't know why you even picked up the phone, but you did.

"What do you want Pascal?" You asked coldly, trying to hide the fact you had been crying. "I need you Y/N and I miss you, please give me another chance?" He begged "Pascal I wish I could give you another chance but we've been on and off for so long, you know this isn't going to end well," I reasoned.

"It will, I promise I can be better this time Y/N. Your the only good thing in my life," he tried "I'm coming over," he added. Before you could protest, he had already hung up and a few minutes later you heard a knock on the door.

You opened the door, accepting that Pascal was not going to give up.

"Y/N I'm sorry about everything I've done, I promise I can do better this time," he said "Pas I have given you an unlimited amount of chances, I'm giving up. Your should move on too, find a girl or multiple girls but they won't be me," you explained.

"I'm so sorry for cheating liebe, I really love you and I will never do it again. Please just forgive me," he begged "Pascal I have already forgiven you," you said.

"Pascal, I can forgive, just not forget. That's why we can't be together," you said to him. He looked at me, a sudden realisation fell over him. 

"Oh, Y/N you're right, I don't think we are a good thing and it's because I ruined it," he spoke sadly. I gave him one last peck on the lips before he left.