Max Verstappen- Change Ya Life

Max and I have been friends for about a year now. I met him through a few of his friends in Monaco, as I'm studying here. We don't often see each other because of my schoolwork and his career but now he's inviting me to a party at this club. 

I played with the necklace on my neck as I waited for somebody to come outside to let me in. Daniel, Max's ex teammate eventually appeared at the club door, dragging me in.  

"Y/N, you're finally here! Come in, come in!" Daniel urged, I always thought Daniel and I got along better than Max and I, but then again Dan and I were inseparable whenever he was home. I'm not going to lie, I've always had a bit of a crush on Daniel, he's stunning and his accent always gets me. 

"Hi Y/N, hows your day been so far?" Max asked, waltzing up to Daniel and I. 

"Good actually, I'm off uni for a week or two so I've had time to rest," I explained, Max listening intently. 

"I'm going to just go get a drink I'll talk to you later," Daniel said, turning to me and then turning back to Max, giving him a wink.

"So how's university going?" He questioned, leaning against the VIP bar.

"Amazing, I think I'm doing really well, ready to become your race engineer anytime soon," I laughed, Max laughing along before his eyes drifted briefly to my lips.

"I'd love you as my race engineer," he smirked, a subtle lick of his lips. One of his hands sneakily reaching my waist, I didn't push it away.

Like if you and I could go out one night, 

I'll show you a good time,

"You look great tonight, by the way," Max smiled, eyeing me up and down. Surprisingly I didn't feel uncomfortable under his gaze, he made me feel more confident, the lust in his eyes intriguing me. 

"Thanks, I'd say you look good too. But you always look great," I giggled as Max chuckled at my pick up line attempt, his other hand on my waist now too.

My hands rested on his chest, feeling the tight muscles. His hand dropped a little lower than my waist and my hand scrunched up in his shirt. 

"What are we doing?" I asked, I was perfectly sober but had enough confidence to feel up Max Verstappen.

"I don't know, but I'd like to do more," Max smirked suggestively, his hands reaching my ass and giving it a squeeze. 

I looked at him, a little unsure but his beautiful blue eyes reassured me it would be fine.

Promise you I'll change ya mind just let me freak you,

Keep this between me and you, 

"One thing, you can't tell anybody," Max spoke seriously, the smirk falling off his face.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend," Max said. I mean I wasn't looking for a relationship either but I've never had a one night stand. He looked at me seriously, I nodded my head.

He ordered us both a few shots and I downed them quickly, following Max as he lead us somewhere.

Turns out we were going back to his apartment and the moment we made it in the door his hands were all over my body. He slammed the door closed, slamming me against it. 

"Max, I'm not as submissive as you like," I smirked as I realised Max expected this to be his moment.

"You'll be as submissive as I want," Max whispered in my ear as his hands held my wrists firmly against the door. I couldn't help it, my knees went weak.