Kimi Raikkonen- Love Me, Part 2

8- requested by leag42

This is part 2 of Kimi Raikkonen- 33 because it kind of fits. Leag you're just getting all the requests this week 😂.

"You always do this, trying running back to me after you've done something that fucks stuff up for you," he groaned "I'm not giving you money for your drug addiction, alcohol or for your rent, or anything else."

"Kimi I know you're mad at me for cheating, but I'm not just coming back to you for money," you tried. "If you still love me, kiss me," he dared, you stared at him. You didn't think he'd even speak to you, considering it was Kimi you expected him to say 'bwoah' and walk away.

"Kimi I..I," you said "I said kiss me, if you still love me," he urged. You leant towards him and pressed your lips to his. His lips felt the same feathery, soft way they did the last time you kissed him, a year ago. 

He wrapped his arm carefully around your petite waist. Something Kimi doesn't know was that you had gone into rehab, you were clear of drugs and alcohol. Last year you met Kimi when you first got your job as Sebastian's press officer. Then you fell into drugs and alcohol, Kimi tried to help but you cheated repeatedly and did so many other terrible things. You were still working but finally it all became too much, you took a sabbatical and left for rehab. 

Kimi pulled away "Kimi what was that?" You asked. "Bwoah, my way of saying you get another chance," he smiled lightly. You pressed another kiss to his lips and gave him a warm hug.