Nico Hulkenberg- Tattoos

requested by racingfan324134

This had no dialogue so I'm going to make it up.

This is again going to be a Halloween type thing. This is also set in 2015 because apparently Nico's 31 and a 31 year old man trick or treating whether he's Nico Hülkenberg or not is just creepy.

"You ready for Halloween Y/N?" Nico asked, he loved every holiday but this year you two were going to get matching tattoos related to Día de Muertos, you knew that it wasn't on Halloween but you were going to show it to your families on the day of the dead. Then you were going to go trick or treating because Nico still thought he was young enough. 

"Of course I am, I can't wait!" I laughed, Halloween is tomorrow. 

You two woke up tangled together at about 9am, you both got ready and you jumped into Nico's car. 

"Does it hurt?" Nico asked you "of course not babe," you giggled. He doesn't have any tattoos, you have a small Ferrari F2007 car on the back of your right thigh. 2007 was the year you started watching F1 and from that day you always wanted a job in the sport. You got a job in F1 two years ago, so you got that tattoo when you got the job. 

Nico sat in the chair as you sat in yours, you were getting your tattoo on your left arm and he was getting the tattoo on his right. He grabbed your hand when the tattoo artist prepared to set the needle on his skin. You giggled as he scrunched his nose preparing for the pain. "They need that hand Nico," you teased, "It's sore, stop laughing at me," Nico pouted "ok I will now," you smiled.

 "They need that hand Nico," you teased, "It's sore, stop laughing at me," Nico pouted "ok I will now," you smiled

This is the tattoo the two of you got. "We look so cool now," Nico smiled and you started giggling. "Let's go home and get my costume then," Nico perked, beginning to run to his car.

He jumped out of the car when you got him. He clambered into his costume quickly and you got into yours a little slower. He was dressed up as Captain Barbossa and you got the honours of dressing up as Captain Jack Sparrow. 

He then dragged you out trick or treating for two hours. "Well that was fun!" Nico cheered, he got a decent amount of sweets, despite him being a 28 year old man.

"Yeah it was great, now let's go home and go to bed," I laughed, after a quick yawn. "Lucky I'm driving, that's for two reasons," Nico chuckled. You threw a lolly at him and he narrowly avoided it, doing the adorable clap he does when he laughs.

"I love you," you giggled "love you too."