Lewis Hamilton- Fuck!

6, 15, 42- requested by TheDremar

Lewis and you had known each other for so long you couldn't remember when the two of you met. He invited you to go out with him this week to celebrate his championship. You accepted because you loved spending time with your bestfriend and since he was so busy almost all the time you'd except any chance you got. Even if his "girlfriend" Nicki would be there. You hated Nicki, despite her already being mega famous she was trying to gain followers from Lewis.

"Hey Y/N, how are you?" Lewis smiled "I'm grand," you spoke. "I missed your blunt personality," he chuckled, making you giggle. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and led you to the VIP section.

"Nick, babe. This is Y/N, she's my bestfriend," Lewis spoke, you stuck your hand out and Nicki shook it. "Your a very talented music artist," you complimented, trying to be nice for Lewis' sake. "Do you want a drink Y/N?" Lewis asked "yeah sure, you know what I like," you smiled as Lewis walked off. 

"So what do you do?" Nicki asked you "I'm a fashion designer for a small Irish clothing company," you explained. "That's cute, have they designed anything I might know?" She asked "I don't think so," you smiled. 

Lewis returned with a drink in each hand. He gave you yours and took a sip of his. "What have you been up to lately Y/N?" Lew asked "I just designed a line of sports wear with Saoirse Ronan," you spoke proudly. Lew and you talked all evening, Nicki was actually starting to get quite bored.

"Lewis I'm going to get a drink, do you want one?" She asked, Lew shook his head. She looked at me "just a mojito please," you said.

The night started to become blurry after Lewis had handed you a maybe fourth or fifth drink. "Nicki. Y/N and I are going to go to my hotel room to catch up a bit. I'll see you tomorrow," Lewis said, giving Nicki a quick kiss. "Bye Nicki," You smiled and waved. She did the same.

Then Lewis took your hand a dragged you out of the bar and to the elevator.

You arrived in his room and you goggled at the size as you sat down on his bed. "Oh my god, this thing is as big as my apartment," you spoke, Lewis gave you a look and smirked a little.

He set his hands on either side of your thighs as you sat on the bed. He leaned closer to you. "You're so hot," Lewis spoke.

"Lewis what about Nicki?" you asked "we don't need her," he spoke. You were about to open your mouth again when he smashed his lips to yours to keep you quiet. 

You lay down flat on the bed as Lewis climbed on top of you, using his elbows to keep himself propped up. Then he moved down to your neck, leaving purple kisses down to your collarbone.

Next Morning

You woke up in a strange bedroom. Soon realising whose it was when you felt a presence beside you. You checked under the covers and surely enough you were only in your underwear. 

You went to get up but felt Lewis stir and he lightly tugged you back into bed so you were facing him. "What you doing princess?" Lewis asked, you melted at the nickname but stayed calm. "I'm making you wet again aren't I," Lewis suggested, he was right but you were determined to stay calm.

"Did we sleep together?" You asked "Well from the looks of it I assume so," Lewis spoke sassily. "Fuck!" You shouted in frustration.

Your boyfriend was not going to be happy, your relationship with him was already strained enough. "Lewis you need to tell Nicki," you urged "later," Lewis mumbled.

"Now," you ordered, 20 minutes later. "Can we just stay here and cuddle?" Lewis asked "ok for a few more minutes."