Charles Leclerc- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

15- requested by leag42

You have worked in Sauber for three months now. You worked in the factory as just another PR person and had never met the drivers. But today you were attending a Christmas party that your favourite driver Marcus Ericsson would be at, as well as Kimi Raikkonen, Antonio Giovinazzi and Charles Leclerc.

You dressed to impress, going for fancy instead of stupid Christmas jumper.

(Outfit of reference)

You climbed into your car, careful not to crease your dress. The drive from your small apartment in Hinwil to the factory was quite short. You were glad to get inside quickly when you reached the factory as it was freezing outside, due to it being December. You suddenly regretted wearing a short dress.

The moment you walked into the party area your friend, who was also Marcus' PR officer greeted you. You two had met when Rihanna was working in the factory just like you but she wanted to travel and explore while you're happy staying in the one place. Having already left your home country Ireland to live in Hinwil.

"Hey Y/N, how are you? I feel like we haven't seen each other in ages," she smiled, already chatting away. "Hey I know you really like Marcus and seeing as I know him a lot better now I thought I could introduce you guys," she said, saying something that really caught your interest. She always had so many interesting stories but you were starting to get distracted because you could see Marcus Ericsson only a few metres away.

"And seeing as he's just over there, why don't we," she laughed "oh holy shit no, I'll just embarrass myself, plus I look stupid," you began to ramble. "Y/N you look absolutely amazing, now we are going to go talk to Marcus whether you like it or not."

"Hi Marcus," Rihanna greeted, giving the Swedish driver a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Nice to see you Charles," she said as well, before giving Charles a hug and chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Marcus, this is Y/N. She's a PR person here at the factory," Rihanna said "hi Y/N, nice to meet you," Marcus said kindly, extending his hand for you to shake. "Nice to meet you too," you smiled , shaking his hand. So far you had managed to stay calm and not embarrass yourself.

Rihanna introduced you to Charles Leclerc as well. You had never really been that interested in him but in person he was very intriguing and definitely did something for you.

Rihanna sauntered off to get drinks for everybody, leaving you to make awkward conversation. "So Marcus, are you excited for IndyCar?" You asked "yes, it's sad to leave F1 and Sauber but I can't wait for a new adventure," he smiled.

You tried to make more conversation, Charles had joined in at this point which was making things harder. "Ok fuck this, I'm going to be honest. I'm a really big fan of yours, and apparently I'm also incredibly socially awkward which is making this very hard," you admitted. Marcus and Charles both let out a laugh.

"Well Rihanna has been gone for a long time," Marcus suddenly realised. "At this point she's probably in a room somewhere with Giovinazzi," you blurted out, before realising what you said. "Shit I wasn't meant to say that," you spoke "we can keep a secret," Charles laughed.

"How about we get a drink and conversation may flow a little better," Marcus suggested "sounds good to me," You chirped.

One thing you had forgotten is you get progressively more Irish the more you drink. Marcus ordered you a drink first, which you finished pretty quickly. So while Marcus dashed off to mingle Charles stayed and got you another one.

The two of you hadn't talked much but he certainly didn't want to leave. Marcus reappeared again, after you had downed your first pint but like fourth drink.

"No, no I'm serious lads. He got out the tractor and fell straight into the bog," you laughed while Marcus sat confused. For everyone's information Charles had, had just as many drink as you so he found the story hilarious. 

"Hey Y/N do you want to dance?" Charles asked "sure let's go," you cheered. The both of you started getting a little close but we're to drunk to even realise, your bodies where basically stuck together.

When you returned Marcus was sat talking to Rihanna who looked slightly disheveled. "You had fun then," you teased "oh fuck off," she laughed. Marcus took a glance at you and Charles.

Charles hand was around your waist, closer to your ass if anything and one of your hands was rested lightly on his chest.

"I think it might be time for you two to head home," he suggested "no we're grand, I can stay out as long as I want," you giggled. 

"Actually maybe we could go home," Charles whispered into your ear "home to yours and have some more fun," he seduced.

"Never mind we will leave," you laughed "bye Marcus and Riri," you waved, flashing them both a wide grin. 

You and Charles walked back to your apartment, which again you regretted. Somehow the cold air didn't sober you up though. 

You welcomed Charles in and the moment you closed the door he leaned you up against it.

He smashed his lips to yours, his lips tasted faintly of the drink he had earlier that night, they were soft and plump which you loved. He pulled away for a second, to quickly regain his breathe before leaning down to you once more.

Then he moved his lips to your neck, you tilted your neck to the side so he had better access. From there he soon found your sweet spot, he sucked until he was satisfied with the bruise he had left. He hit another spot and you bit your lip in satisfaction, he looked up and kissed the lip you had just bitten.

Suddenly you woke up, in your own bed which was nice. But you weren't alone, resting below your arm was none other than Charles Leclerc. You we're curled into his side, his arm wrapped around your figure and your arm laying on his bare chest.

You knew you had underwear on and you hoped he did too. You remember meeting Charles, you also remember shifting him but you don't know how you got into bed.

Charles begun to stir and you quickly closed your eyes. He whispered quietly into your ear, asking the same questions you had just done moments ago. 

You opened your eyes to look at him, noticing his beautiful green eyes looking into yours.

"One question," you said "go on," Charles encouraged.

"Did we sleep together?"

"I think so," Charles replied with uncertainty.

People never really request for second parts of anything but this kind of seems like you could make a second part so if you guys want it just leave a comment. Plus this was an actually long one shot, yay!!