Kevin Magnussen- Suck My Balls

49- requested by leag42

It's not as dirty as the title suggests. For the Halloween season.

Halloween was slowly creeping up. Kevin and you are massive Halloween fans, the 31st of October is even your anniversary. You always spend it going to watch the fireworks in the park, while dressed up in silly costumes.

You loved that man to bits, you've been going out for five years now. 

You were in deep thought when you were sucked out of them by someone shouting behind you. "Boo!" they shouted, you screamed bloody murder from just the shock. Then you turned around and saw the scariest mask, you screamed even louder.

The person took the mask off and it turned out to be Kevin. "You absolute asshole!" You screamed "you should have seen your face Y/N."

"That was a dick move," you commented, giving him a glare "aw I'm sorry babe, you know I love you," He cooed. 

"Ready to try on our couples costume," Kevin chuckled "very ready."

Kevin handed you the Fernando Alonso t-shirt and you put it on. The he put on his crane costume, this was the best couples costume you guys had come up with since you started dating.

"We look so fucking cool," you laughed "of course we do," Kevin laughed

You couldn't wait for Halloween this year.