Lance Stroll- Cooking With Lance

45- requested by PinkBlossomTAG

"Can I make dinner tonight Y/N?" Lance asked, you looked at him in disbelief "are you sure, cooking isn't really your strong point," you said.

"Well I want to try so can I make something," he begged "yes of course, let's try spaghetti bolognese," you suggested, really this was easy so if Lance messed it up there was a problem. He smiled and gave you a big hug.

"Well you better get started then because it takes an hour and your parents will be here in two,"you told him, then he started panicking and rushed around the kitchen grabbing what he thought he needed.

You ended up putting most of it away because he pulled out a wok and other useless things. You pulled out a pan and a pot, a pot for the pasta and a pan for the meat and sauces.

"Ok Lance take out the meat to defrost first," you told him "now get the pasta, onions, garlic, mushrooms, oregano, tomatoes, tomato purée, salt and pepper out of the fridge and wherever else," you smiled.

"This is too much for me," Lance groaned as he broke the pasta in half and put it in the pot. "Lance you've done one thing, you have a lot more to do," you laughed "well maybe you can do it," he offered.

"Nope, Lance you said you wanted to do it now I'm going to go watch tv. Follow this recipe," you said, giving him a piece of paper with the ingredients and method written on it.

After a while Lance called you into the kitchen "Y/N can you come here, I think I did something wrong!" You bit your lip in hopes of not laughing or giggling, you of course failed miserably.

You walked into the kitchen and there was the pasta pot on the floor with burnt spaghetti in it. "Lance what happened, sweetheart!" You giggled "there was an incident," he spoke, blushing lightly.

"It's ok we can fix the pasta, it doesn't take long to do," you smiled setting everything up again as Lance continued cooking the bolognese. 

You helped him keep an eye on the pasta for a bit before you went back into the sitting room. You were about to get up to set the table when again Lance called you.

"Y/N can you come look at this!" He said, you sauntered over and checked the food, giving it a look. There was no way any of you were eating that.

He gave you a worried glance "did I fuck it up again?" He asked. You nodded slightly "maybe we should just order takeaway," you suggested.

"Yeah let's do that," Lance laughed and you giggled. The two of you ordered Chinese and it arrived just moments before Lance's parents did.