Sacha Fenestraz- Lando said it was okay

13- requested by myself

She snuck out of her room beside Lando's, walking so she was standing outside of the spare room. She knocked on it softly. 

"Sacha, are you awake?" She whispered. He was on his phone, chatting with a friend from Japan so happily let her in.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" He questioned carefully, his voice quiet.

"Oh nothing, was just bored," she smiled, her eyes drifting to his lips. Sacha shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. Her soft, plump lips distracting him from the fact she was his best friends sister. 

But before he knew it her lips were against his. She bit his lip softly, tugging at it. He pulled away already breathless.

"Y/N, we can't do this," he warned, his beautiful Spanish but almost French accent distracting her from the words actually coming out of his mouth. 

"Lando said it was okay," she lied, Lando didn't even know she was doing this. Obviously, her older brother didn't need to know everything she did.

"And Lando isn't awake for you to ask him, so I guess you'll just have to trust me," she smirked seductively. Lando was lying in his bed blissfully unaware of what was unfolding. 

"Well I guess I do have to trust you then."

"Let's just keep this between us," she smiled, Sacha smiled as well. His innocent smile playing on his face adorably.

"Lando's going to hate me," he grumbled, scratching the back of his head. 

"Who cares what Lando thinks," she giggled, shoving him gently onto the bed.

She climbed over him, leaning down to kiss him. Her nails scratched his chest underneath his T-shirt. She straddled him as he pulled the loose shirt over her head so she was just in her pants (panties, knickers, underwear, whatever you call them). He flipped them over, feeling he didn't have enough access when she was on top.

He kissed her jaw softly before drifting down to her collarbone. Sucking just there, which lead to her letting out a soft moan.

Having to be quiet so Lando didn't hear them added a whole lot of adrenaline to the already physical activity.

If she was honest she had always like Sacha and another honest thought was that she had fucked most of Lando's single friends, a way to stick it to her brother, but Sacha was different. First of all his accent killed her but he was also much softer and more gentle looking. 

But she was about to find out he wasn't always so gentle.

His hips grinded into hers, the two of them gasping quietly. He grabbed her hands and threw them above her head.

"Can I trust you to keep them up there?" He whispered into her ear. She swallowed, nodding vigorously.

He smirked, teasing her as his hand grazed against her inner thigh. Her hips bucked ever so slightly towards him as he leant down to whisper in her ear once more. 

His hand went to her thigh again but this time they edged closer and closer to her underwear.

"Sacha, this isn't fair. You have nothing off yet," She whined. He just gazed at her, urging her to say it.

Finally she said, "please daddy." Practically begging him, both to take something off and let her move her hands to do it. 

He nodded softly and her hands eagerly went to pull his shirt off. When it was off he moved her hands right back up above her head. 

Her eyes grazed hungrily over his chest, aching to feel his body.

Sacha brought his head down to her hips, grabbing the band of her underwear with his teeth and slowly pulling them down. 

He slid his fingers through her folds, wetting them before slowly inserting two of them. Dhe instantly reacted, jerking a little as he began a rhythm. 

She let out a quiet moan, remembering Lando was still in the house. But the pace was becoming unbelievable good and she was struggling to keep in her moans.

A much louder moan came out of her mouth as Sacha's fingers just about grazed her g spot. He shhed her softly as he continued to thrust.

"I think you would look beautiful with my hand around your neck?" Sacha whispered seductively into her ear.

She nodded her head eagerly, his hand wrapped around her throat and he squeezed softly, making sure he wasn't hurting her. 

He thrust a little bit more, even strumming her clitoris. She was surprised as she reached her orgasm suddenly when he reached the g spot once again. Her whole body tensed and her eyes rolled back in her head as Sacha continued to guide her through. 

"Oh my god," She sighed as his hands released her throat. She broke the rule of keeping her hands above her head and grabbed him, pulling him against her to kiss him. 

Most of Lando's friends had been pretty good but the only guy who had been this good before was George Russell. But even George wasn't as hot as Sacha and nowhere near as good at this as Sacha was.

"Please fuck me, Sacha," she begged. Sacha didn't think twice, his trousers and boxer shorts came off quickly.

He went to go grab a condom, she shook her head.

"Implant," she mumbled. 

Sacha was happy to go without a condom, the feeling was always better. 

His elbows planted either side of her shoulders, one moving to guide him in. 

He thrust in slowly, leaning down to kiss her neck. Her lips parted momentarily as he went all the way in. 

Then he set a pace, slow at the start but it started to quicken early on. 

She had to contain her screams as Sacha hit her g spot repeatedly. 

He leaned down to kiss her once again, distracting her momentarily before his thumb began to softly massage her clitoris. Almost daring her to get louder.

Then her orgasm hit her like a truck, her whole body shook. As Sacha released moments later, the instant contract of her walls setting him off.

His soft lips found hers again before he got up to put his boxers back on. Lifting her up so she could get dressed and go to the bathroom. 

After going to the bathroom she snuck back into Sacha's room. 

"Should you not go back to bed, novia." He stated.

"Can I sleep with you tonight," she whispered, he nodded.

He wrapped his arms comfortably around her body, the two of them fitting perfectly.

"We should do this again," she smirked, feeling Sacha nod and cuddle into her as his breathing slowed.

Saved it, was cute in the end. Expect a Max one soon (within the week), with much better writing cuz this kinda went shit at the end.