Alone

Even though it had passed three months I felt just awkwardness and novelty.Not another.But those unfamiliar unknown faces,streets, buildings and everything comforted me.

Yeah you may think I was so odd. Might be. But among those unfamiliar people I could be like I wanted.Cause there was no one to take care of me.So no one recognised my sorrow no one saw my tears and no one cared about my worried face.So isn't it so good?

I was weeping and walking through the busy crowd. Suddenlly I collided someone's body and instead of saying 'joesong haey' I told 'I'm so sorry 'cause I was not very familiar with their language then.

Then I walked away and seated on a bench near the road side. I was sanked in my own notions and I felt someone was looking at me. I looked who was that and I saw a guy in a black hoodie.He was wearing a black mask too.He was pointing at the bench and I nodded.

Again I sanked in my own notions and I heard a voice.Actually it was not just a normal one.A voice from the heavens.
'You...crying...'
Suddenly I looked at him.Why I feel like this is so familiar with me...oh..I couldn't understand.Insted of answering him I stared at him.Again he talked in his devine voice.
'Ah...my English...bad...I'm sorry '
He has become red.Oh no he might think I stared at him because of his broken English .So I suddenly responded.
'Oh..I also not fluent in korean...'
He smiled.Yeah I could see his eyes were smiling.He has smiling eyes.

You may think now that the story begins.But I didn't have such a feeling.I just started at that guy . just stared with my tearful eyes.