Snow

....I woke up in a cold morning and jogged downstairs after having a wash  thinking about the breakfast.I headed to the kitchen and there was a sticky note saying that Jungkook has left home early.....of course also there was that he loves me.....
'Okay then I've to have breakfast alone....*sigh*.....then Y/N.....what's for breakfast....'
...after having breakfast and cleaning the house there wasn't anything else to do.So I seated on the couch with the phone in my hand.I unlocked the phone and tapped on the message box.
I read the childish messages of mine and Jungkook's.Ha haha.....really how childish were us......I was chuckling myself while looking at those.My phone was started ringing and caller ID was 'MUM'......
... ..Mum....???...oh there were so many missed calls from MUM when I was power on the phone but I didn't call back as I didn't know what to say...or what should I ask....however I answered the call that time yet hesitating.
'Mum..'
I let out with a cracked voice.
'Darling.....my daughter...what happened...??are you alright...'
'Ah...mom...yeah..yeah I'm..I'm okay...'
'Oh but why was  your phone switched off for days...???'
'Ah actually...mmm....I..I...lost.. yeah lost my phone...that's why..now it's alright..don't worry..'
'Ah Y/N you've to be more responsible...'
'Ah I know mum now it's alright....'
I talked with her random stuffs.I felt guilty after our conversation and my mind was confused until I heard the familiar footsteps which made me to drag myself towards the door.
'Ah Y/N..'
Jungkook ruffled my hair and I tried to smile.
'Are you okay....???What happened...???'
I looked away and licked my lips.Again turned my eyes to Jungkook and faked smile.
'Ah nothing...see I'm okay....'
'Really..'
He peeked into my face and I nodded.
'But....you look tired...'
'Aish Jungkook c'mon....you're the one who look tired not me...sit here I'll fetch some water okay'
He let out a sigh and I went for some water.
After having a glass of water he still looked tired.
'Go and have a wash...I'll prepare something for dinner...you look really tired...'
He was just starting at me.
'Jungkook '
I waved my hand in front of his face and he grabbed my hand.Then placed his head on my lap and kept my hand on his head.I smiled at his cuteness and started to caress his hair.Jungkook closed his eyes.
'Mum called'
Jungkook straighted himself up.
'I couldn't reject her so....so I answered her phone call but *sigh* I feel guilty as I've to lie her...'
I felt my eyes were gonna wet so I face palmed myself trying to avoid tears.Jungkook grabbed my hands and removed from my face letting me close my eyes and letting my tears fell down over my cheeks.He wiped out my tears with his thumb and hugged me.
'No Y/N...it's okay...don't worry...if you told her the truth it would make your mum worry but...now you're alright and mum won't worry about you...isn't it..???'
I nodded and hugged him more tight.Jungkook kissed on my hair.After a while I loosened the hug and faced Jungkook.He raised an eyebrow.
'Have I told you about my family...???'
Jungkook looked away.Seemed like he was remembering.
'Ah...you've got two younger siblings and you were lived with your parents...mmm...that's all which I know'
'Really....'
Jungkook nodded and put his right hand over my shoulder.
'Darling just forget about it and get ready to go somewhere...'
I turned my head to him and our faces were very close to each other which made me look away.
'But Jungkook...are you sure...???it may cause you a problem ..if someone sees you outside with a girl....ah....please don't...and you also seem like tired...so..'
Jungkook turned my face to him and started to draw imaginary lines on my face which made me tickle and my heart was gonna pump so badly.
'Just go and get ready...cause it's not suitable for being at home tonight....'
He whispered and left me on the sofa letting me dumbfounded.

....I wore a gray turtleneck sweater,black jeans and black boots.Also a crochet and a scarf to cover my face.I jogged downstairs after getting ready myself with a jacket in my hand and Jungkook was there sitting on the sofa while playing with his phone.He was also wearing a black and white stripped turtleneck sweater,black jeans and timberlands as always.Looking perfect..........................
We had our dinner from a random place and Jungkook wanted to have a walk.But it was not a good idea as it was freezy cold outside.Even though I was wearing warm clothes the cold could pierce those too letting me shivering.I crossed my arms on my chest.Jungkook hugged me from the back.I smiled as it remembered me that I'm the owner of this warmth forever.....yeah forever.......wait......I saw something....something white....OMG....snow....I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes Jungkook was there in front of me while staring at me.I smiled and he gave me a what's-for-it look.
'Haven't you heard about that...if you make a wish in the first fall of snow it'll be come true...'
'Really....'
I nodded.
'So what did you wish for....???'
'Ah....I...oh no...wishes are not to tell anyone...'
'Mmm really...okay..then...'
Jungkook closed his eyes to make a wish.I rubbed some snow on his bare cheek and ran away from him.
'Y/N...stop..'
But Jungkook was a good runner....really good runner than I guessed so....
'Caught......'
Jungkook hugged me from the back and both of us were panting.We seated on a bench and laughed at each other.Yeah...I know....we're crazy ha ha ha...
'Jungkook sing me a song please'
'Song...???'
I nodded and Jungkook tilted his head.

Yuki tsumoru yó ni tashikame te iru yo
Kimi ga kure ta mono iki te ku
yùki
Ay,Arayuru jikan koe te deatta n da
Sorede how do we do?
Hataseru?
Kono futashika jòkai love
Omotta yeri sekai wa hayaku te
How we gonna change it?
We don't know yet
Demo kitto?
Ai,Bokura no mune ni oh yeah
Slowly hibikidashi te.....

(Like snow piles up, I remember what you gave me
You gave me the courage to live

We met each other beyond all time
So now how do we do? Can we make it work?
This fragile love

The world moves faster than we thought
How we gonna change it?
We don’t know yet but for sure we will

[Pre-Chorus: Jimin and V]
(Eh) Love in our hearts, uh yeah
(Eh) slowly started to grow)