Dress

I went to home and had a wash.Then opened my closest to choose a dress.Mmmmm...what should I wear....???I took one by one...WAIT........

'Why am I going with him like this..?I met him only two days and now he invite me to go an out with him.....Mmmm...'
Actually why did I agreed with him to go out with him.
'But...yeah he's an idol right and my favourite. so....it's...not..wrong...and I can't reject him or his invitation.Every fangirl prays for such a chance..so....yeah this is OK..'
Really it was the luckiest chance  I got.
I smiled and again looked for a suitable dress.Even though there were so many dresses I couldn't choose one.Anything wasn't good.I sighed.

....I could be near the coffee shop at sharp 4.00 and I was in sleeveless knee-length cyan green frock . Yeah finally I chose one.

My eyes were so busy with looking at the vicinity.Frist I found it was something wow but when the time went by minutes it bored me.

10 minutes after I gotta massage from Jungkook and it told that me to get on the black KIA sedona which was parking about 2 meters ahead.I looked at the car and walked towards.

I opened the back-door and got in.Those eyes looked at me and gave me an angelic smile.I felt the increasing of my heartbeat.I tried my best to give him a smile and looked away.There was a person with spects on the driver's seat.I couldn't remember about him.But...
'Oh this is Mr.Song one of our managers.'
Mr.Song...yeah..I flashed a smile to him and he too.

We started our journey....