Hickey

.....When the time went by surrounding  became colder which signed us to go home.I had a wash and was drying my hair when I heard a knock on the door.
'Come in'
Jungkook came with a huge smile and me too.
'Are you going to sleep '
I nodded and Jungkook looked away letting out a sigh.
'Jungkook....'
Jungkook looked at me and I frowned.
'Why...??Anything to talk...ha..??'
Jungkook nodded and seated on the sofa.I joined with him and kept my palm on his back palm which made Jungkook to look at me.
'Y/N...I've to leave you alone...'
My lips opened slightly and I was dumbfounded.
'Actually we'll have concerts,fan signs and all in next two weeks  so...I've to ...be with my group in our dorms...you know we have dorms...so...I checked is there any way to stay in home but....ah..I'm sorry..-'
'Aish Jungkook...why....it all your things. ..I know....how idols work...how they become busy with those things..so don't worry and it's not something you to have sorry okay...and it's just for two weeks....so...'
I told with a smile and pinched his cheek.Jungkook also pinched my cheek and both of us burst into a laugh.Suddenly Jungkook stopped laughing and looked at me and  so did I.Jungkook was staring at me.I felt his eyes were pierced mine.
'So...today will be the last night I'm staying with you...isn't it..??'
I nodded.
'Mmm...So....'
Jungkook raised an eyebrow.
'I want to make this night something remarkable....'.
Jungkook leaned towards me and my eyes widened.
'Ju...Jungkook....'
Jungkook smirked and continued to leaned towards me.I clutched the splat of the sofa.Our faces were very close to each other and I was breathing heavily.My heart was fluttering so badly and warm blood was rushing to my cheeks making them to burn.I felt Jungkook's breath on my face and I doubted he would hear my heart beat.I felt his lips were touched mine and I closed my eyes tightly.But he a parted our lips suddenly which made me to open my eyes and only to see he was smiling calmly.Seemed like he didn't do anything and it all were my imagination.
'Oh no...what...no no....I'm sure I felt his breath on my face and his lips were touched-'
Those lips pressed with mine and started to kiss.I shocked as the sudden touch and my eyes widened.Two second later I started to react wrapping my arms around his neck.I felt Jungkook was smiling against the kiss.Jungkook broke the kiss and stared at me.I felt my blushing and looked down.Then Jungkook took me in bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck.He took me to the bed and lied me down and he too.Jungkook turned to me and I faced him.He held a tress behind my ear and smiled.He was just staring at me and it was really awkward.
'Why...???'
Jungkook motioned me a -what- look.
'Staring like this...'
'Can't I...???'
'Please don't. ..'
I turned his face away and again he faced me.Again I turned his face away and.....Aish we did it for so many times while bursting into laugh.But suddenly he hovered over me making me silence in shock.My eyes widened and breathed heavily.My heart pumped rushing warm blood through it.I saw Jungkook was smirking and leaning down.I closed my eyes and felt his breath touching all over my face then down to my jawline....and his lips touched my jawline making me tickle.Jungkook kissed my jawline and started to suck it letting me moan.He sucked so hardly giving a hickey.
'That's enough for two weeks....'
Jungkook said while smirking and letting me blush more and more.He kissed on my cheeks and forehead. Then got off from me and lied beside me.He cuddled me letting my face bury in his chest.
'Love Ya....'
'Love you too Jungkook...'
Jungkook kissed on my hair and I drifted off inhaling his scent in his warmth.

....I opened my eyes and found Jungkook was sleeping while cuddling me.I lifted my face only to see Jungkook was sleeping cutely.....yeah the cutest thing ever....sleeping bunny.....I was staring at his beauty sleep while admiring his handsome face.I felt my cheeks gonna blush remembering last night....
'Oh..today's the day....'
'Jungkook....wake up...'
Jungkook moved slightly but didn't wake up.
'Jungkook.....'
'Mmm....'
He hummed.
'Wake up....or lemme go of you...'
'Five more minutes.....'
He said while tightening the grip on my waist pulling me to him.
'Okay.. '
I buried my face in his warmth.
......'Jungkook....wake up...'
'Five minutes... '
.......'Jungkook....'
'Five minutes....'
......'Jungkook...no more five minutes....just wake up unless....'
I cried out and Jungkook opened his eyes slightly.
'UNLESS'
Jungkook asked with his morning husky voice.
'You won't get your goodbye kiss....'
I said with a smirk and it made Jungkook woke up...