Hug

'Why does he really like my worthless smile that much???...'
Before I turned those thoughts into words Jungkook hugged me.I freezed for a moment.
'I missed you dear...missed you a lot..'
He told while fastening the hug.I curved my arms around him.I didn't know why..but at that time I felt like I found something which I missed for a long time.So I didn't want to miss that again.

That was the second time he hugged me but it was my first.....I didn't mind to do that but it was something like someone forced me to do that.But when I am with him I feel like I'm so protective.And I didn'tknow why..but..I felt careness in his warmth.

'Hay what's that sound??'
Jungkook told while loosening the hug a bit.And he told it in low like a murmur.I looked at him in doubt cause I was sure I didn't hear anything.I frowned.
'Wh-'
He cut my words by keeping his forefinger on his lips signing me to 'shut up'.I nodded signing 'okay '

But I couldn't understand why.Really there wasn't any sound.I swear.But he seemed like giving ear.I was standing there with a questioned mood.But I was really afraid.If something really heard then what it would be???If someone was following us...OMG..no..no..it would make troubles..I couldn't let him to be trouble because of me...

I shocked as the laughter of Jungkook made.Really he was laughing badly.I frowned cause I didn't know why he was laughing like this.And I was really confused about that SOUND.
'Hay..' Jungkook leaned infront.
'Did you alarm???' He smiled.
'But what about that sound thing??What was that??Actually I didn't hear anything.I..I..'
'Shhhh...it's coming from here...' He told while rubbing his stomach.And again laughed.
'Oh' I slapped his arm with a fake frown on my face.
'Ugh' He rubbed his arm.I was sure I didn't slap him hard but I was worried.
'Did you hurt..???I'm sorry..'
'Ohhhhh..this girl..come let's have dinner..'
He said while dragging me to the table.Really it was such a delicious meal.

....Mr.Song was there to carry us to my residence.Actually Jungkook wanted me to go there with them.Unless I would picked a taxi.When we arrived there I thanked Mr.Song and Jungkook opened the door for me.
'I wished I could see you tomorrow but we're going to busy.Sorry.'
'Oh it's OK.Give a ring cut to me anytime.And don't bungle your schedule anyway.'
'Okay as you say..'
He told while nodding.
'Bye' I waved.
'Y/N'
I turned and raised my brows signing 'why'.
He came and leaned infront.

'I don't wanna miss you again'

I smiled and he waved.