Leave

After having breakfast it was time to say goodbye.....I know.... it was really hard for both of us.But I can't let him to mess his work...so...
I was sitting on the sofa while waiting for Jungkook.I was fiddling with my fingers as I was really in down feelings.
'How would I be able to live without him...even though it's for just...just  two weeks.....how can I not expect him in the evening...with his charm bunny smile...how can I settled myself down when his warmth and scent are not around me....'
I felt my eyes gonna wet.I wanted to stop him so badly at the same time not.I heard the familiar footsteps from the stairs so tried to dry up my teary eyes and to pretend my smile.I turned with my efforted smile and saw Jungkook was smiling.I could see the sorrow in his eyes.Might be his smile also a fake one as mine.I stepped forward to him while calling him.
'Jungkook....'
I gave a look from his head to the toe.
'Perfect as always....'
I said while adjusting his sweater.He was wearing a dark blue sweater,blue skinny jeans and timberlands.Jungkook grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his neck.Then he pulled me to him by my waist and I saw the soft gaze in his eyes . Jungkook leaned towards and kissed on my forehead and I hugged him tight.
'Text me any time and we can video call at night....okay'
Jungkook told while keeping his chin on my head and hugging me tightly.I nodded against his toned chest.
'If you want something don't hesitate to call me...okay'
Again I nodded against his chest.
'*sigh*you know if I could do something I won't leave you alone like this...I-'
'Aish Jungkook what has happened to you...I know...you won't leave me....and now just think about your work....okay'
I told while facing him.Jungkook smiled.He cupped my cheek and caressed it with his thumb then leaned towards slowly until his lips were touched mine.Jungkook kissed me softly.I broke the kiss and stared at him.
'Jungkook....I love you....love you so much...'
'I love you too Y/N.....'
Then I pressed my lips with his and kissed his lips softly.

....'Take care of yourself..and do your best...'
Jungkook nodded and ran his fingers through my hair.
'Yeah....you too take care of yourself....'
I smiled and hugged him again.I felt my eyes gonna wet.I broke the hug.
'Oh...you'll be late...go go...'
'Okay then...'Jungkook kissed on my forehead and left waving his hand and saying 'goodbye'.
'Goodbye ...'
I felt my cheeks gonna wet.I closed the door and slipped against it.
'Miss ya....'

....I cleaned the house and went through my phone.I was just scrolling through my social accs.After sometimes I found that it was really boring so I switched on the TV and sat down on the sofa.It was playing some kpop songs.I was just looking at them but not enjoying.One song took my attention....a familiar whistle.....yeah it was Jungkook....

Cheonnune neol araboge dwaesseo
Seorol bulleowatteon geotcheoreom
Nae hyeolgwan sok DNAga malhaejweo
Neaga chaja hemaedeon neoraneun geol....
(I recognized you as soon as I saw you
As if we’ve called each other
The DNA in my blood is telling me
That it’s you who I’ve been looking for)

A guy who was looking amazing started singing.His eyes were so amazing.Kim Taehyung....his  beautiful eyes flashed a memory in my mind.

...I was watching SINGULARITY MV.It was really wow...and Taehyung oppa's expressions were heart touching.
'What's it...'
Jungkook peeked into my phone.
'Oh V hyung....'
'Yeah he's amazing...and his eyes..oh beautiful.....'
'Really what about mine...'
'Yours..'
'Yeah..'

I felt Jungkook was staring at me.But I ignored him and continued with the phone.

'Clear jealously...'
I stole a glance at him.
'But I wonder why these beautiful eyes don't give me that feeling...'
'What feeling...'
'The feeling this doe eyes give me...'
I chuckled while ruffling his hair.Jungkook grabbed my hand and leaned towards in my eyes.
'Can you just show me how do you feel...'
Jungkook whispered.
I knew what was his game.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned towards.Our lips were even brushing each other and I was looking into his eyes deeper and deeper.I saw his cheeks gonna blush.I unwrapped my arms while bursting into laugh.
Jungkook looked away and chuckled.I turned his face to me and cupped his cheeks.
'Feeling shy....'
Jungkook nodded while turning his gaze away from me.
'Oh ..so cute...'
Then I leaned towards and kissed on his forehead making his bangs apart.

...'Miss ya....'