Kiss

After that amazing air balloon ride we went to have our lunch.Then we were riding and suddenly Jungkook turned the car to a random place and stopped in the parking lot. It was a symphony hall and there was a traditional music show.I looked at Jungkook and his face was lighting.Seemed like he really like it and wanted to go.I couldn't even believe that a person like him..I mean a person who is working with loud music and hip hop....would like to traditional music.Really I was shocked.
'Oh....what're you doing again sticking to the ground..c'mon'
I came into my senses and walked with him.

....'Are you crying??'
I tried to wipe my tear stains with my left back palm while I felt a gentle tight grip on my right hand which was resting on my lap and a force on my head to lean on his shoulder.I couldn't avoid it as that's what I wanted.A strong shoulder to lean my head and cry. I didn't know why I was crying.But his warm reactions helped me to concentrate me.Jungkook was really a very caring person.But I didn't noticed that before but that time I understood that.

.....Then it was my time to pick up a place to go.I chose the beach.Ohh I love beaching.It was evening and the best time for beaching too.After about 45 minutes we came to a beach side.There wasn't that much crowd so Jungkook didn't wore his black mask.I was in a pretty happy about it as I like him to appear with his bare face.Jungkook looked at me and suddenly I realized that I was staring at him.Ohhh..so embarrassing.I felt my cheeks were burning and surely they were becoming red.Jungkook smirked and defrouded my white quilted and ran away.I chased him but really he was a good runner.I couldn't run anymore and I was panting too.I stopped and kept panting.But Jungkook didn't stop he was running with my bag.After sometimes he looked back and realised that I wasn't chasing him.Then he waved at me and signed me to come.I nodded signing 'No'.Really I didn't want to run anymore. Again he signed me to come and I neglected.Then he showed me my bag and opened it.Oh I can't let him open a girl's bag.I ran to him and tried to get it from him.But he lifted it up.I jumped and jumped again but I couldn't get it from him.He was laughing and I also.

Finally he gave me my bag and I grabbed it quickly.Then he ruffled my hair and smiled.He interwinded his hand with mine and we walked in the beach enjoying the waves.I was really happy and I couldn't give an exact reason for it but I was sure that reason was connected with Jungkook anyhow.I felt a warmth behind me and two strong arms clutched my small figure.I shocked about that sudden touch.I gulped and felt Jungkook's breath touching my neck and right cheek.He kept his face on my neck.I closed my eyes.I felt that unknown tickle in my stomach.I gulped again.

Then he removed his face from me and spined me to him.I was looking down and touching him on the chest to keep the space among us.Jungkook holded my tress which was assailing on my face behind my ear.I was breathing fast and my heart was beating alike.Jungkook didn't remove his hand from me and then he ran his forefinger to my chin and lifted it up.I met his eyes and surprisingly there wasn't a piercing looking but a softness.It wasn't a toil to looking at his eyes as I expected as they were giving a soft gaze.They became more soft letting me wandering in them.I saw Jungkook also blushing and I felt the increasing of his heart beat too as I was keeping my hand on his chest.I felt tightening the grip on my waist and my body was closed to his even touching.There wasn't a space anymore.Both of us were keeping blushing and I felt like the tickling in my body. Jungkook
pressed his soft pinkish lips with mine and I widened my eyes as the sudden touch on mine.