Selca

'Why were you crying so much that day?'
I looked away and sighed.
'I don't think you can do anything for it.'
'Oh really...'
I nodded.
'But I thought I can do anything because I could make smile a girl who forgot to smile...' again I smiled.Jungkook was keeping saying about that smile scene.

'You have a beautiful smile. mmmm...how can I keep it with me..ah..tell me...' He gazed at me.I couldn't bear it so I looked down suddenly.
'OK!got it!!'
I looked at him with a surprise.I couldn't guess what he was going to do.He gave me a smile and asked 'Do you like to take a selca with me?'
Oh...what he asked me to take a selca..with him...that was what I want..and that should ask I not he.But...'Hay girl don't you like? ' I came to my senses and looked at Jungkook.

He stood up and came to me.I couldn't think what should I do so I stood up.Jungkook looked around and pulled in his mask on his chin . Ohhhhh.... that was the frist time I saw his face in real.His perfect  nostril, perfect lips ahhhhh... he was killing me.He put his left hand on my left shoulder and pulled me to him.I felt the warmth of his body.And also I felt a warm up on my cheeks.I was sure that they were becoming red.

'Smile' his voice could take me to my senses and I tried to face with a good look to the photo as much as I could.'OK 'He told after taking 4 or 5 photos and unhanded me.Then he hurried to wear his mask.'Do you want this ' Jungkook asked me showing our selca.Why not!'Give me your phone'I gave him the phone but I was starting at him.

Then he gave me my phone and smiled.'OK bye...ah..' Jungkook  came near to me and whispered these words by closing to my face.
'I like your smile '
Then he waved me and went.I was standing there without any movement.I was freezed.