Busy

Following weeks were really busy as he said.Jungkook was busy with concerts,fan meetings,photoshoot,and all.And also I was busy in my workplace.Though I spent such a busy schedule I felt happy.Again I felt I was living.Actually my bitter past was buried in the past.I didn't have time to think about those and I didn't even try.So the days were filled with happy.

Actually Jungkook made my day.Yeah his Good Morning wishes were the reason for that.I wondered how did he managed to send me those when he was in such a busy.Even though sometimes I got those around 10 or 11 in the morning ,sometimes it was the only one message we exchanged for the whole day;it made me feel that there's someone for me.That I wanted to feel myself for a long time.
THERE'S SOMEONE FOR ME.

But there was something I really worried about . That's was Jungkook.We couldn't meet each other.But we took notice to keep in touch with each other via texting.In that he told me about his daily stuff and all.So I got to know that sometimes he could sleep for 1 or 2 hours for the day and also he worked so hard to make him satisfied with himself.Sometimes I saw he was fallen down with kinda illness.But he didn't tell me about that.I got to know about that from social media.

Whenever I asked him about his illness, quickly he changed the topic.But I told him to take care of himself and I prayed everyday for him.
I want him to be healthy and happy so I told him to have enough rest while working.After all of my hard cravings he told me that he would get a leave after that busy schedule and told me not to worry about him.Though it was not the best solution it was a relief for me.