Messages

I couldn't sleep in that night like first day I met him.This time not even his eyes the warmth of his body,his cute face and his words begun to bother me.Even though I went to the bed I didn't want to sleep.My phone was vibrated so I looked at the phone.There were 4 new messages from an unknown number.4 messages....?from an unknown number.....?That was so strange so I checked my message box.

Hi
OUR SELCA

and again ☺

Ohhhhh....that was 'he'.But how did he get my number...?I didn't give him...oh..yeah...I gave him my phone but I didn't concern about what was he doing with it...I was just staring at him.He might take my number at that time.

I looked at the selca.He was looking so great with his angelic smile and eyes.And beside him there was a poor girl trying to give her best smile.She was not so beautiful.Just a normal girl.And not that much tall.She was leaning herself to that angel's chest.Ahhh..What he had done...?

I replied him as Hi with a smile face and sent one more message as Thanks. Again I looked at the selca.I heard a voice in my mind 'I like your smile...' I felt an unknown feeling.I got down from the bed and went to the mirror.I smiled with the figure in it.Ah...that is just normal smile.There wasn't any special..Did he lied then...?No he is not a liar....he can't lie..again I looked at the figure in the mirror and smiled.

....I opened my eyes as the familiar sound of my alarm and as like as many of you took the phone to check for any new messages . Actually that is my first job before all.I know yours too.

There was two e-mail messages and one message from Jungkook . Yeah I saved 'his' number as 'Jungkook' .I tapped on that message.That was a good morning wish with a bunch of purplish azalea flowers.