Again

I couldn't sleep in that night . whenever I closed my eyes for a while those eyes came infront of me remembering my silliness . Oh....it's such an unpleasant feeling.I tried so much to have even a little nap but...yeah you may know cause I've repeated it too much those eyes...

I opened my eyes because of the familiar sound of my alarm but I feel an illness.The illness of not having an enough sleep.But I had to go to work . I loved to work cause that was the only cure for my all stress . Actually my career was the most valuable thing in my life.It was the frist of all .So I went to the office.

I thought I could forget those eyes but...oh they were haunting in my mind at all the time.I couldn't work like before.In the evening I searched for latest news on BTS group to see was there any chance to see him one more time.But I could know that they have gone for a world tour.Oh....for three weeks and they have gone in that morning.I had to stay for such a long time.

So I downloaded all the mvs,songs and some videos . Actually I became a fan again. Just like 3 years ago....ah....yeah that all happened between those 3 years.I don't want to remember it no more.

I looked at the photos of 'him'.And wished to meet those eyes again.Those smiling eyes.To hear that devine voice;remembered me to smile.

Oh....wait did he say to meet again?Yeah I could remember that he said something like let's meet again.So it might be happen but I have to wait and wait and again wait.....