Closer

We didn't disturbed by anyone except the cold sea breeze.After we finished the dinnerJungkook ask me to go to the beach.Beach...in night....I had never been in the beach at night.

I walked to the beach with Jungkook.It was an amazing scenery.The white foams of the waves,softness of the  silver shore,and the best thing was that stary sky.

We enjoyed the waves a lot.But when the time went; the cold breeze became colder.I couldn't bear it.So I crossed my arms on my chest and tried to get rid from getting freezed by rubbing my arms .Unfortunately I was in sleeveless knee-length frock and the breeze was blowing through my hair making me icy cold.

Suddenlly Jungkook hugged me and I was burying in his warmth.He tightened the hug more and more.I wish I could be in that warmth forever.Why...??I didn't know.After sometimes he loosened his hands which were curved around me.
'Do you feel good now? '
I was looking down and I nodded signing 'Yeah'.Then he put his left hand on my left shoulder and pulled me to him.I suddenly looked at him and Jungkook treated me with a smile.After that we enjoyed the waves together.

'Hay girl what's your name? I can't remember or didn't you tell me..?'
Yeah..he didn't know even my name until then.So I told him my name.He tried to pronounce it.Actually he tried his best but couldn't do it correctly.It made me laugh.Then he again tried to pronounce it but actually it's very hard to pronounce for Koreans.I knew it.
'Give up'
I told while bursting in laugh.He looked  at me and smiled.Then cried out my name in his own way.

I love it.

That his own way.