Days

...I woke up and slightly opened my eyes.I felt someone's warm hand interwind with mine.I turned my head to see whose.There was Jungkook sleeping while leaning his head beside me.
'Oh..such a cute boy he is...really how he becomes cute and hot at the same time...'
I ran my free hand through his soft auburn hair slowly.But suddenly he opened his eyes letting my heart stop.He smirked.
'Ohh..are you abusing me while  sleeping??'
I bit my lower lip and looked away.Then he straighted himself.
'It's okay.You've got right to do it.'
'What??'
I looked at him with a questioned mood.
Jungkook smiled and helped me to seat on the bed silently.
'Jungkook'
He looked at me.
'Why didn't you go?I thought you've gone. '
'I couldn't leave you.'
'But see I'm okay.So don't worry.Everything gonna be alright.'
His gaze changed into a grief.
'Yeah...hope so...everything will be alright.'
Jungkook cupped my right cheek and caressed my cheek with his thumb.I grabbed his hand.
'Jungkook is everything okay?'
He smiled slightly and nodded signing 'yes'.
'Are you sure???'
'Why...can't you believe me???'
I took his hand away from my cheeks and cupped it with my both palms.
'See you're the only one I believe.... as myself...... forced me to do that for....for an unknown reason.I don't know why myself like this but.... the only thing I can do.... is.. trusting you....'
Jungkook stood up from the chair and seated on the bed while grabbing our hands.
'Y/N'
Jungkook took me to his embrace.I closed my eyes.I felt his warmth.It was like something binding to my soul.
Jungkook loosened the grip on me and I lifted my head to see him.Our faces were very close to each other.Even I felt his breath on my face.He turned his look to my lips from my eyes letting my heart pounding and letting me breath fast.Jungkook leaned towards and I closed my eyes.I felt his warm soft lips were pressed with mine.I ran my hands up through his chest and wrapped around his neck letting both of us more close.Jungkook licked my lower lip asking for permission.I reacted his warm kiss and he started to kiss my lips passionately while my fingers were playing with his soft hair.  Jungkook tilted his head and deepened the kiss invading my mouth with his tongue.He explored in every inches of my mouth letting me moaning slightly.I felt he was smiling between the kiss seeing my reaction.Then he pulled the tongue out after biting my lower lip.He pecked my lips,cheeks,neck in turn and came to my jawline.Then he stopped pecking and took me into his embrace again.
'I love you Y/N'
I lifted my face and saw a soft look in his eyes.
'I love you too Jungkook'
Jungkook kissed on my forehead and smiled.Then he rested me on the pillow.
'Have a rest now.You may be tired...'
He caressed my hair with a smirk.
'Aish..go away....'
I looked away while chuckling.
'Okay...I'm going..'
Jungkook stood up and about to go.I grabbed his hand and he turned to me.
'Don't leave me'
Jungkook leaned and kissed my cheek.Then whispered,
'Never'

.....I started another day in the hospital.Jungkook had sent me a message with a bouquet of Red Roses saying that he wouldn't come as his busy schedule.So day gonna be boring.
The nurse came to help me to put the bouquet into a vase.She was a friendly girl.
'You're so lucky miss Y/N'
'Really why??? Meeting with an accident and been hospitalised are what you called LUCKY'
'No I meant having Jungkook'
'Oh Jungkook '
I chuckled.
'Yeah I'm so lucky'
'Really what did I do to have a boy like Jungkook.....Ohhhhh.....I'm so curious about past Y/N....what kind of girl you were...'

....Another day began .....in the hospital....
I know this's boring right....that's how I felt also.....a boring day....but it changed as the doctor's words that I could get down from the bed.Yeah I was yearn to hear that words.My headache was healed already.
I started to pace with the help of the nurse.I was contented about my improvement and the door opened revealing Jungkook with a bouquet of Red Roses and a precious smile.
'Ohhhhh....Y/N...'
Jungkook came to me and hugged.
'You're healing so quickly...'
I nodded and he kissed on my forehead.
'Ah...excuse me....'
We aparted from the hug as the cracked voice and there was the nurse with a cherry red cheeks.She disappeared taking a fast gait from us letting me dumbfounded.
'Why she's always be like this???'
'Y/N'
Jungkook's voice could take me to my senses and I looked at him.He cupped my cheeks with both of his soft warm palms and caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.I was wandering in his browny eyes.Then he leaned towards me and pecked on my lips letting me burying in his warmth.