Roses

.....A tall handsome guy with a dark auburn hair. He was wearing a white casual shirt,dark blue denim jeans and timberlands.The first thing I noticed was not his outfits and all but a bouquet of Red Roses.....

'Hi dear what's up?'
He made his way to me with a charming smile not only with his rosy lips but also in his eyes.He has smiling eyes.Browny bunny eyes.
'Here'
He handed me the bouquet and smiled.
'So...???'
He seated on the chair next to the bed.
I was just looking at his every single movement.
'What a charming boy is this???'
He peeped into my face.
'Don't worry.Everything is OK.Just forget about it.'
'Forget???what???'
'The important thing is your good health.I take notice about everything.No one won't disturb you.Media won't chase you.Just calm down. I'm here with you.'
I frowned and tilted my head.
'Media???Why media???What would they do with this???'
'Oh..why not they...you were with JEON JUNGKOOK...'
He told with a are-you-kidding-me look.
'Jeon Jungkook???'
He nodded.
I turned my eyes away and tried to remember something.
'Who's that???'
'Hay girl are you kidding-'
He stood up and seated on the bed.I looked at him.He cupped my cheeks with both of his soft warm palms.There was a disappointing gaze in his eyes.
'What's your name?Tell me what's your name? Just tell me..'
He whispered with a vanishing weepy voice.
I turned my eyes away and,
'My name..my name is....I'm...'
I licked my lips,
'I..I..ah...no....no...why cannot I remember my na-'
He took me into his embrace.
'Shhhhhhh...it's OK...it's OK...just calm down....'
I felt my tears falling down over my cheeks.
I can't remember how much time I spent in his warmth but it made me feel good.

....He kissed on my forehead and cupped my cheeks.
'You know you were unconscious for five days.I was really really worried about you.But now....now.. I'm happy.'
He smiled and me too.
'Then what's my name???And who are you???'
He sighed and grabbed my right hand.
'Y/N'
'What???'
Really I didn't understand it.It was a strange name.
'Ah..actually I can't pronounce your name correctly.That's the way I'm calling you.'
He told with a smile.
'Oh...'
I smiled.
'Then you???'
'I'm Jungkook.Jeon Jungkook.'
'Mmm..Jungkook...'
'OK Y/N I wanna meet your doctor.I'll be back.'
I nodded and staring at his walk off.

'Jeon Jungkook...Jungkook......not bad..actually very good..'
I chuckled.
'Who is this guy???Is this the person that middle aged man told me about???Actually what's the relationship between us??'
'Ah whatever....'
I noticed the bouquet of Red Roses beside me.I took it and felt the softness of the velvet petals.I smelled those pretty flowers.The scent filled my lungs with a feeling of healing like it's binding with my soul.
'Your favourite '
A musical voice broke my thoughts.
Jungkook was standing by the bed with a smile.
'Really???'
He nodded.
'I guessed'
'So you're good at guessing..'
He ruffled my hair and seated on the bed.
'What did the doctor say?'
He sighed and,
'He said....mmm...it happened because you were unconscious for a long time.And it'll be okay by the time pass.Alright,'
I nodded and smiled.

'Ah..I forgot..'
He told while taking something from his pocket.
A necklace...a charm silver necklace with a heart shaped pendant.
He leaned towards me to adorn it.We were very close to each other.I felt his warm breath on my neck increasing my heart beat and letting me shiver on my spine.I closed my eyes.I felt a tickle in my stomach.I gulped. Warm soft lips kissed my neck sending a current through me.He leaned back slowly and his forehead touched with mine while running his left hand to my jawline.Both of our warm breath mixed with each other in the little space between us.My heart was fluttering than ever.....The click sound of the door nob set apart us making an awkward situation.The nurse came with a tray.
'Miss it's time for your dose.'
She told while looking at both of us alternatively.
'Ah..yeah..Y/N take your dose.'
Jungkook stood up letting the nurse to do her job.She gave me the dose while looking at Jungkook and chuckling herself.Then she left with a quick gait.I wondered as her behaviour.
'Why???'
Jungkook asked while sitting on the bed.
I nodded signing 'Nothing'.

....I was leaning on the bed while Jungkook caressing my hair softly.
Suddenlly I remembered something.
'Jungkook...who was that person???That middle aged...came yesterday???'
'Middle aged...???Oh..he's Mr.Song...one of our managers.'
'Mr.Song???manager???What's that manager thing???Are you working in a company or something???'
'Aish you're such a question paper.Now have a rest.You'll get to know everything.'
I obeyed and closed my eyes.