Missing

Time went though I felt those three weeks like three years...oh...how much time I looked at the calendar in that three weeks. Sometimes 10 or 15 times in a day.After all came that very day.Their 'come back '.

I  planned to go to the airport. So I got a leave and went.There was such a big crowd...oh....there wasn't any little space.I was so late.I tried my best to stand up straightly among that huge crowd.They all were BTS  fans-ARMY.And all those eyes were waiting for the come back of 7 angels.

Oh... I came into my senses as the screaming of the crowd and there was such a pressure in the crowd.I couldn't even stand up and I heard they all were screaming out the names of BTS  members.I felt the increasing of my heart beat.I am not that much tall.So I tried to stand up on my toes.I tried my best but...ohhhhh....

....They all were gone.I was just standing alone.How unlucky I was...I couldn't see even his shadow...but I tried.....tried my best...I wanted to bet with my destiny...I....I lost...they have gone...or I have let them go...

I felt my eyes were becoming  wet.I couldn't stop my tears and I didn't try . Actually I didn't want.I didn't know why I was crying that much.I just want to see him one more time.I missed him for two times...because my own silliness....