'He'?

...I opened my eyes slightly and closed..
Again opened and blinked two or three times.I frowned as the bright light and ran my eyes through the white ceiling.There was nothing than white.I was lying on a soft bed and there were some machines and saline bottles too in the right side of my bed.I turned my eye sight around the room where I was.It seemed like a big one.My head was aching so badly.I sighed . Someone was coming toward me.

'Hi!did you wake up?'
A kind looking girl told me in English.She was wearing like a nurse.I nodded.
'Where am I???'
I asked after a big attempt.
She smiled and,
'In a hospital miss.☆☆ Hospital.Don't worry you're alright now.I'll call the doctor to check you okay'
'In a hospital...'
She was about to go.
'Ah what happened to me???'
She turned to me.
'Mmm..ahh..actually you met with an accident.Can't you remember it???'
'Accident???'
I frowned and tried to remember.But nothing came to my mind...
'Ah'
'Miss are you alright??'
'My head is aching so badly..'
'Ohh..just calm down.It'll be alright.Don't try to think about those.I'll fetch the doctor.'
Then she left me there.

After sometimes a doctor came with the nurse and checked me.
'You'll be alright.Get well soon Miss'
'Thank you doctor'
Then the doctor and the nurse went some far away from me and talked about something.Then the doctor left both of us there.The nurse came to me and injected a dozen to my left arm.
'Have some rest dear'
...After some time I sedated.....

..... I awaked in the morning and the nurse helped me with my morning stuff.Then the doctor came and checked me.I haven't any idea about what happened to me or what would be happen to me.I was just looking at all doing whatever they told.

... I was examining the room while sitting on the bed.The door opened and a figure came into the room.He was a middle aged man and was wearing spects.He drew a huge smile seeing me.I smiled slightly.
'Hi miss!how are you now?Are you okay? I'm very happy to see you.Anyway here's some fruits.Hope you like these.'

I just nodded and smiled slightly.He came to me and tilted his head.
'Oh understood.He's alright.He came to see you yesterday too but you were sedated.He wanted to come today too but busy schedule.....you know...'
I frowned as I didn't get anything.
'Don't worry he'll come tomorrow.Now tell me do you feel good?'
I nodded.He changed into a serious look.
'Miss don't worry about anything.You won't get into any trouble okay.'
I was just staring at his words.After sometimes he left me after assuring that I was alright.

He was a very kind person.But I was dumbfounded as his statement.
'Who is this HE????'
I spent my time thinking about that HE and trying to remember anything about my accident.But it was ended up with a bad headache.

....I woke up and started another boring day on my bed.Yeah they didn't let me even get down the bed.After morning stuffs, check up and all I was wandering my eyes through the room.It was a big one with a pantry too.There was a big white sofa and a coffee table.Really the room looked like a luxury one.I hadn't any idea about how did I came there,who brought me there,what happened to me or anything.The only thing what I knew was I'm lying on the bed with a bad headache under the solicitude of the doctors.I sighed.I turned my head towards the door as I heard the click sound of the door nob.A figure appeared near the opened door.

A tall handsome guy with a dark auburn hair.