Change

I have missed so many things in those three years.So I started to update myself and always I went into latest news on BTS and specially about 'him'.

Day by day step by step I could update myself.And also I could manage myself when I was moving with those unknown people and I took heed to be more friendly.So after the day I met those eyes I didn't walk while weeping and when I forgot to smile that devine voice remembered me to smile . Actually my bitter memories were slipped from my mind.

Whenever I think of those days again, I realize that he was the only reason for my change.That meeting was the turning point of my life.

I was waiting and waiting and again waiting for their come back but I felt like time went slower than usual.

I was dreaming to meet him again but who knew it would be happen. I was not that much lucky girl. I was nothing.Even destiny had gave me a chance I didn't get it so who could be affirm me to meet him again.That all were only my foolish thoughts, not another.

Ah..if I had recognised him what would have I do?Mmmm...I might take a photo with him...and might have his signature...oh...no...that were  all I could think.But he had talked with me . Yeah I didn't but he did right.And he gave me his smile...his precious smile.....

Oh...that smile kills me...