Hold

After that busy schedule Jungkook got a leave as he promised.I was really happy about that.

One afternoon he had texted me to meet in the evening.I didn't wonder about that as he was asking about my leaves.

I wore a white shirt-dress which stopped on my mid thighs,black tights,and black ankle boots.I saw his car when I went down.I got up the car.
Jungkook was sitting in the back seat with his angelic smile.Ohhhh..he always kills me with his smile.Anyway I could gave him a smile breaking my feelings.

...The car stopped near a park.Jungkook got down from the car and opened the door for me.Then went for Mr.Song.
'A park???why did he choose a park?'
I couldn't understand anything.The car went leaving us there.
'Come'
He was wearing a mask but...
'Hay girl...why?'
I looked at him.
'Nothing'

Surprisingly the park wasn't crowded.Actually it wasn't a surprise as it was a cold evening in the autumn.The park was really beautiful.I closed my eyes and inhaled the cold air and felt the freshness when those were filled my lungs.It could relief my every pain.I opened my eyes and.... met his eyes.Ohhh..they pierced  my eyes without any permission.I felt the increasing of my heart beat.And the heat on my cheeks.I gulped.
'Beautiful'
I couldn't bear his gaze so I looked at the scenery behind him.
'Oh yeah I love this scenery.'
I told while passing him.I took my phone and captured some pictures.After sometimes Jungkook joined with me.

We walked in the park looking around and capturing  the photos.But we didn't exchanged any word with each other.I didn't know what made us speechless but it seemed like we were giving time to ourselves.

We were walking very close to each other.Even our hands were touching.I didn't care about it that much but the sudden heat on my palm took my attention.It was Jungkook's hand.He interwinded his hand with mine sending a current through me.I looked at him widening my eyes.But he didn't show any change in his expressions and he was looking infront.
'Look'
I removed my eyes from him and looked at the direction he showed.It was an ice cream shop.
'Come'
He dragged me with him towards the shop.
'What do you like? '
'Butter pecan'
'Oh really'

We sat down on the bench under a big Marple.We tasted our ice cream in that cold evening while trying to stop been freezed.

'Y/N'
I looked at him.Jungkook was looking at our hands which were interwinded.Yeah we were holding our hands.
'Do you like to hold my hand like this?'
I widened my eyes and pressed my lips as a line.I felt the increasing of my heart beat.Why...what happened to me???I didn't know.
I opened my lips slightly.Jungkook looked at me.I saw his eyes.They didn't pierce me but filled with softness.

...We had our dinner and reached my apartment at about 8.40 pm.Jungkook opened the door for me.I got down from the car.
'Y/N'
Jungkook leaned towards me.
'Your hands are warm even in this cold.'
I smiled.