Chance

Time....that was bitter than before.My internal was in sick of seeing him for an unknown reason.I was addicted to listening songs and watching MVs.That was the only healing for my wounded heart.And I was addicted to coffee too.I used to go to the coffee shop in every evening and tasted a cup of coffee while listening to BTS songs.

In that evening I went to the coffee shop and ordered my favourite cappuccino.I got enough time to wander in my imaginations so I loved the time I was spending in the coffee shop.But I couldn't do it that day because...

Someone came and seated in my table.I was wonder who was that person because there was not so crowded in the shop.I couldn't believe my eyes.Ohhh...'You...' He looked at the vicinity in a hurry and signed me to decrease my volume.So I looked at the vicinity and again looked at him.I took care to decrease my volume as much as I could.

'Are you Jungkook in BTS ....aren't you? '
Instead of answering me he asked me a question.
'Are you that girl who forgot to smile...aren't you?'
Oh...he didn't forget me.I smiled and looked down.
'Ohhhhh....now you know how to smile..'
'Yeah....because someone told me not to forget smile...'
Uupz...what did I say..?he's Jungkook .

I looked at him.He was smiling....yeah again I saw his smiling eyes...he was wearing a black hoodie and a black mask.He's good looking with hoodies and I love to see him in hoodies.And I could see his dark auburn hair on his forehead.