Mr.Song

We didn't have any sensitivity of the time.But suddenly I looked at my wrist watch and it was told 11.00.
'OMG it's 11.00'
'What??'

'.........Mr.Song..........'

We rushed towards the car and Mr.Song was busy with his phone.We both felt sorry for him.We have enjoyed our time but neglecting him.Not caring that he was alone for four hours....

We got on the car.
'Actually we're sorry...Mr.Song...we...'
'It's okay' He said while looking at us.
'I had a nap after dinner and it's happy to be in this calm surrounding...so nice....thank you for giving me this chance...' He smiled.

Yeah both idols and their staff work so hard to make their fans happy and to give them the best.We should bow down for them all.

.....I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder.Ohhhhh...what a shame...I wish I could bury in the ground...and also I felt his hand was curved around my waist closing myself to him.I made a move slowly as signing that 'I'm wake up'.Then he loosened the grip on my waist and let me sit straightly.

I gave a askant look at him and he was staying with his cute face without showing any other feeling.I looked through the window and realised that we've reached my apartment.

Jungkook got down from the car and I thanked Mr.Song.He smiled and me too.Jungkook opened the door for me and I got down.He smiled.
'Thanks..' I said while trying to look at his eyes.
'Thanks..for what???'
'For the delicious dinner and....mmmm...wasting your time for me...'
'What???wasting...???you say that I'm wasting my time with you???'
I smiled.He came closer and grab my shoulders.I felt the increasing of my heart beat and looked down.He leaned his face infront.

'I like to spend my time with you.'
He whispered.I lifted my eyes to see him and felt the heat on my cheeks.Then he loosened the grip and let me go.

I stepped forward and turned.He was looking at me.I waved and he too.