OMG

I stood up to go but actually I couldn't remember that how did I came back to my aparrtment.Cause I felt like I was dreaming.It was about 6.00pm and I had a wash.Then I prepared my dinner but I couldn't remember what.

After having dinner I tried to remember that guy.Actually I couldn't forget those eyes.They were haunting in my mind . I tried to think deeply and find out what was the bond with his eyes.

He  was  the  only  one  who  remembered  me to smile. Who was he.....?From where those shinning eyes came infront of me?I didn't have any idea.But suddenly......

'No' I cried. 'No way....how can it be..?' I took my phone and opened the gallery.Then touched on the folder named as 'saranghe' and passed the pictures one by one zooming.'Ah..' I felt an unknown pain in my heart and I couldn't stop the fluttering.I put away my phone and tried to concentrate my mind.

'OMG...if it is him..how couldn't I recognise..ah...' Again those eyes painted infront of me and made me uncomfortable.'Oh s***...' I hit my forehead.How much I dreamt to meet him for real but  I could  met him....even I could talk with him....I couldn't recognise him....oh..

Yeah you may confused now and you may in curious to know about 'him'.

He is my favourite member in BTS ...I love kpop a lot and I believe that it happened because of 'him'.Since the day I saw him I couldn't help myself to fall in love with kpop . I became a kpop fan because of 'him'.So....how could I forgive myself not to recognise 'him'.

Tell me how could I.....