That Friendly Alpha [20]

Author's Note

Hi everyone who has been reading this story since I first started writing this story 4 years ago. I apologize for the abrupt stop in updating this story 2 years ago.

At first I thought, I will just leave like that without any update that I will no longer be continuing this story due to my time and work schedule.

But since I stopped updating 2 years ago (I left Wattpad as well), I didn't know that I've been receiving a few comments and a lot of private messages from you guys who really wanted me to continue this story. I've only recently logged into this account.

So with this, I would like to let you guys know that I WILL be updating this story. However, it will be on SLOW UPDATES. I will try my best to read up the story and try to pick up where I left.

I apologize once again and please enjoy Chapter 20.

Xoxo

*********************

"Well Jenna wanted to went out to shopping..."

"I know about that," I cut Jayson off, "I wanna know what happened after that. Tell me the full story."

"After your dad was being shot, another guy whom I put to petrol with him quickly started shooting arrows as well to the rogues while Jenna came back to call for help. I wasn't in a quite right state of mind so my dad sent a train of people over but as soon as I learned that it was your Dad that was being attacked, I went to join."

"When I came to the scene, everyone has almost settled down and we caught a few of the rogues until this one that managed to run away somehow came to attack me from the back. I battled with him for quite a bit and I was rushing when I left the pack house so I only could use my own strength while the rogue had a knife in his hand. I only managed to kill him because he accidentally let go of his own knife and I used that opportunity to grab the knife and stabbed him."

I listened and cringed at the part when he said he stabbed the guy. I've never seen Jayson fight or even practice for fight and I just couldn't see Jayson as someone who could stab someone.

"I must look like a bad guy to you for stabbing the guy right?" Jayson questioned, probably after looking at my cringed face.

"Jayson, even if you look like a bad guy in my eyes, it doesn't matter. Plus, you did for a reason. That guy could have stabbed you and each and every other pack member if you hadn't stab him first," I told him.

"Why didn't you think how I look like in your eyes matter to me? Promise I don't wanna look like a bad..."

"Jayson, you don't look like a bad guy to me and I'm not saying this just for the sake of saying. I just couldn't imagine how you could stab anybody because Jayson you don't look like someone who could murder but I know you're doing it for a reason - just take it as justice for my dad's death," I quickly cut him off.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. I just wanna let you know that you matter to me - how you feel, how I look in your eyes and all," Jayson sighed.

"I know I know. It's okay. Continue please..."

"So while I was still fighting, my mom received a phone call from Harper, Anne's mate saying that you're there at his place. By then Mom already knew that we're mates so she told them that we were kinda having a small attack at our side and I wouldn't be able to come to fetch you. But Harper also told Mom that you still want some time to yourself and he said that he will call again once you're ready."